Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
p1Uoa1J.gif

p1Uoa1J.gif

p1Uoa1J.gif

El Nino22

Nov 19, 2010
Folin probably could.

Prosser - Bickell 3rd pairing will be the death of us.

Folin is a possibility. Still can't get over that step up hit he had on Kopitar when Richards went after him. Coyle and Nino are also both crazy strong and Scandella too. If we really wanted redemption on Big Buff we'd have called up Wrecker from Iowa. That dude can't play hockey but my god can he fight. One of the very few guys I've seen be able to stand toe to toe with Ryan Reeves.

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
Anyone come up to the 'Peg for the game?
Had a good time last year with a couple of Wild fans at Tavern United during intermissions and after the game.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
In all seriousness, I'd love to come up to Winnipeg for a game sometime, though I'm not sure that'll ever happen.

I'm assuming the OP is really just completely blank instead of something not loading on my end? If so, absolutely brilliant. :laugh:

My tolerance for watching tonight might be if Winnipeg takes the lead at any point, but we'll see.

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle
So let me understand. Booing is immature and disrespectful but these threads and comments are some how not?

I fail to see the difference.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Wild are going to win. Call ups will be full of energy, and forwards will take advantage of the Jets thinned back line. Hoping that being benched is a wake up call for Haula. I think he has been playing better than his stat line shows, but after a while you can't ignore the numbers.

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
Friends! Epic rivalry brewing and the Wild GDT is on page one?

I'm hoping for a great game. And to be candid I'm not laying any money down on the Jets tonight. Both halves of a home 'n' home? Never easy.

Good luck to you guys (in the injury department, not the scoresheet). Neither team can take more infirmary time eh?

m.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Played some weird games up there last season too - something like a 6-4 loss where Veilleux scored a goal then a 2-1 or something shootout win where we tied the game on a Parise shorthanded goal and a Coyle shootout winner.

Mad Dog Tannen

Apr 10, 2010
This GDT op is epic. Almost as good as the lone fan commenting on the game for the entire thread. Not sure I've ever laughed harder at a thread.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Been probably the most frustrating season in my memory but will still watch the games. Hockey is the best sport and they're my team. They came back with their backs against the wall last season and maybe they can do the same when they've had to face even worse adversity.

Dec 29, 2011
Southern Minnesota
Been probably the most frustrating season in my memory but will still watch the games. Hockey is the best sport and they're my team. They came back with their backs against the wall last season and maybe they can do the same when they've had to face even worse adversity.

Nothing beats the 2011-2012 season. 1st in NHL to not making playoffs and lots of injuries.

Wild Caniac

@WildCaniac
Jan 23, 2013
NC
After hearing the Granlund news and the continous issue with the standings, I feel this season may be doomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad