Trade: [LAL/WSH] Russell Westbrook, 2024 and 2028 2nd for Kyle Kuzma, KCP, Montrezl Harrell, and 22nd OA

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
sweet, they gave up their best shooter and now have zero depth on a team that wasn't deep to begin with

shitty trade

Sep 19, 2008
Why would they send the others to Sacramento

Now I'm confused

Anyway Westbrook is in LA now so good for him. Have my doubts but Kuzma was regressing

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
I absolutely Hate it for LA. Like A LOT.

Westbrook to me a long time ago said I’m going to stick to my guns and be stubborn and continue to toss up Terrible shots and terrible 3 pointers as long as I get those counting stats in the 3 major categories.

this guy led the league multiple seasons in that stat that’s like shots with no passes and 18 seconds left or more on the shot clock. Or essentially I inbound the ball go up the court and jack up a shot.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
From +600 to +450. Shit, both of them. Gotta feel for Kuzma, he loved that LA life.
he had chance after chance to step up and become that third guy for the lakers and it just never happened. it was time to move on, especially after he blamed vogel for his awful postseason

Reactions: EhlersChin

TeddyBare

Jul 28, 2016
Mississauga, Ontario
Teaches me to read the tweet to completion

I was like yes, yes, yes, they are trading these guys and picks for Bradley Beal. Lakers are geniuses.

then at the end of the tweet it was "for russell westbrook"

:headache:

Last edited:

The Night King

Mar 25, 2014
California
Not excited about this. It seems like the Lakers are just going with a big name to get LeBron and AD a third guy without caring about needs/fit.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
We can hate on the Lakers all we want. This is a no-brainer for what they gave up.

Just have to see if both the Lakers and Nets hold up injury wise. If they do, that is your 2022 NBA Finals.

Reactions: HabsCowboysOwn

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad