Confirmed Trade: [LAK/ARI] Brayden Burke and Tyler Steenbergen for Cole Hults and Boko Imama

Hobnobs

Pinko
Nov 29, 2011
Why do the Kings do this? Bokondji is a stud enforcer in the AHL and Hults still has upside. I guess Hults would never get the chance in LA but still think they could have gotten a bit more value out these two.

Imamas most famous incident is jumping of the bench to protect Joe Veleno in juniors. He was also iirc in a racist incident with Brandon Manning, who shouted racial slurs at Imama. Good fighter.

frapp10

Feb 21, 2015
Steenbergen and Burke turn out pretty good in NHL 20 if you throw them with offensive players in the top 9 lol

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
All I know about this trade is a bunch of them had rookie cards this year and Imma had a fight highlight where he beat the balls off a guy.

Reactions: Morrison

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Imama might be the only one with any sort of defined skillset, we'll miss him on our AHL team, guy is an absolute train. We were always hoping he'd get a game or two hoping he'd face up vs. Reeves since Reeves wouldn't face MacDermid. Yotes prospects are now as safe as can be, this guy will drag you into a fight whether you want it or not.

I don't know enough about the yotes guys but us giving up on hults early is stupid too, at face value this is a really really bad asset mgmt from the Kings standpoint unless they highly covet one of those prospects for whatever reason, but we just get softer and softer and it's getting old.

KingTech

Sep 20, 2020
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">In the end...<br><br>The Kings will come out contract positive in this deal. They weren&#39;t qualifying Boko, moved out Hults. <br><br>Expect them to only keep forward Brayden Burke from this trade. <br><br>Tyler Steenbergen is an RFA. Not expecting LA to qualify him by Monday.</p>&mdash; John Hoven | The Mayor (@mayorNHL) <a href="">July 24, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
All I know about this trade is a bunch of them had rookie cards this year and Imma had a fight highlight where he beat the balls off a guy.

He's a had a few scraps.

Seems like AHL player swaps to me (seen them all play this past season).

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Now the Coyotes have someone to stand up for tiny Garland when the opposition takes liberties.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
In one week, the Kings go from respectable in the West regarding toughness to the SOFTEST team in the Division. Not a good look with what the other teams have in that division of you are a Kings fan.
Neither of the players in this trade were ever going to see an nhl minute for the kings. If you’re referring to MacDermid the guy is a good person and a good fighter but a horrible defenseman. I agree that the Kings are soft but losing three nobodies makes zero difference for them.

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
Im
I the only one who read Brian Burke first in ablink of a milli second, and went like "finally they did it".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad