Confirmed Trade: [LAK/ARI] Brayden Burke and Tyler Steenbergen for Cole Hults and Boko Imama

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005
Losing Hults was definitely a surprise. LA has a lot of defensive prospects but the guy didn't look that bad considering it was his first AHL season on a defensively-poor team. I just think Hults still has a lot of upside. The Kings board rated him our 16th-best prospect last seasonin an absolutely stacked prospect pool. He was ranked ahead of guys like Jordan Spence, Kasper Simontaival, Martin Chromiak, and Sean Durzi, for what it's worth. Can't help but wonder why.

Same here, don't get it. And don't expect our "insiders" to find out why. They're more concern about what jersey numbers players will wear. Trading Hults made no sense, we're losing 2D men next year in Edler and Maatta. He could of fought for a spot or back to AHL.

Yog S'loth

Sep 7, 2005
Southern California
They're more concern about what jersey numbers players will wear.

To be fair, I'm extremely interested in what jersey numbers our players will wear. I mean, daggumit, look at who I'm missing:

Andersson
Burke
Chromiak
Clarke
Dergachyov
Edler
Faber
Grans
Helenius
Jamsen
Kirsanov
Laferriere
Markkanen
Meehan
Parik
Phillips
Pinelli
Shafigullin
Simontovial
Sparks
Tynan
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Reactions: Mats26

Ghetty Green

Apr 7, 2018
Same here, don't get it. And don't expect our "insiders" to find out why. They're more concern about what jersey numbers players will wear. Trading Hults made no sense, we're losing 2D men next year in Edler and Maatta. He could of fought for a spot or back to AHL.
Because we have 2 LD that are younger than him and already well ahead of him on the depth chart. Even Moverare is ahead of him. I'm happy for Hults tho, he will get to play with the big club in Zona

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
Because we have 2 LD that are younger than him and already well ahead of him on the depth chart. Even Moverare is ahead of him. I'm happy for Hults tho, he will get to play with the big club in Zona
What makes you think Hults gets a free pass to the big club?

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
His only competition is Capobianco and Provolnev.

Chychrun-Stralman
Gostisbehere-Timmins
Whoknows-Lyubushkin
Someguy
I don’t buy the roster being set yet. I’m guessing there’s going to be a few random nhl signings to fill out the roster. Dubnyk is more than likely going to be one. Ugh.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I don’t buy the roster being set yet. I’m guessing there’s going to be a few random nhl signings to fill out the roster. Dubnyk is more than likely going to be one. Ugh.
I hope we at least sign Jordie Benn. Dubnyk would be okay. I’d really like to add Zack Smith if we move Kessel for a pick.

Perfect_Drug

Mar 24, 2006
Montreal
Bokondji Imama looks like he should be taking on Francis Ngannou for the UFC heavyweight title.

bokondji-imama-2016-55.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad