Laine VS Boeser

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters

Canucks5551

Jun 1, 2005
Boeser is producing but he’s been pretty poor this season by his standards.
I think he’s been back to normal since the all star break. Early on he definitely looked to be fighting injuries and his production was inflated by playing with Pettersson.

Walter Sobchak

Dec 30, 2015
In Laine's last 34 games he has 12 points (4g / 8a)....... 12! He's a -12.

34 games is not a slump. It's 60% of the season to date and he shows ZERO signs of improvement. Laine has gotten progressively worse at hockey in his 3 years in the NHL. Watching him now, what his game has dissolved into, is just sad. I really was a huge fan of this kid, and I hope he turns it around, but this is bad. Real bad.

Reactions: Caitlyn Jenner

Artanis

Dec 1, 2011
Ottawa
In Laine's last 34 games he has 12 points (4g / 8a)....... 12! He's a -12.

34 games is not a slump. It's 60% of the season to date and he shows ZERO signs of improvement. Laine has gotten progressively worse at hockey in his 3 years in the NHL. Watching him now, what his game has dissolved into, is just sad. I really was a huge fan of this kid, and I hope he turns it around, but this is bad. Real bad.

Cheechoooooo v2

Reactions: Caitlyn Jenner

Mr Plow

Apr 15, 2016
Laine is definitely the more talented player. I guess you have to go for that, although I'm not sure if he's the better bet to put it all together consistently over the course of a career when compared to Boeser.

So I guess Laine because he's disgustingly talented.

hcg

Oct 12, 2018
Laine, but Boeser could catch up if he's health and the Canucks improve around him.

When Laine is on only Ovi is better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad