Music: Lady Gaga's Super Bowl Performance

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I just hope this performance gives her some much needed positive publicity. She could do so much better on the charts if her PR team handled her releases/music better. I know she doesn't care about the charts as much now, but it pains me to see her talent not being exposed to a wider audience.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
She may be a weirdo, but she's unbelievably talented and a hell of a performer. This was one of the better half time shows that I can remember.

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
Gaga is a consummate professional when it comes to vocal ability and performance. She is a phenomenal singer I feel if she dropped some of her more outrageous theatrics (costume and performance wise) like she did during the Super Bowl halftime performance, her vocal ability would get the recognition it rightfully deserves.

One of the better half time performances in the league's history. MJ and Prince still top the list for me, though.

Mikeaveli

Sep 25, 2013
Edmonton, AB
I just hope this performance gives her some much needed positive publicity. She could do so much better on the charts if her PR team handled her releases/music better. I know she doesn't care about the charts as much now, but it pains me to see her talent not being exposed to a wider audience.

She just performed at the Super Bowl lol how much bigger of an audience do you want her to have?

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
She just performed at the Super Bowl lol how much bigger of an audience do you want her to have?

Her PR team is pretty mediocre. For a singer of her calibre they just couldn't market her music/image properly after Born This Way and it all went downhill from there.

I'm hoping this performance gives her the exposure she needs. But then she needs to maintain it. Staying power has a lot to do with consistency in audience response.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
The best part is it was just her. So much better to pick one artist to let them do their thing than it is to try to wedge three or four dissimilar acts together.

Diddy

Feb 20, 2015
SK
I was really impressed with her. Not a fan really but thought she did really good. Took a few risks and whatnot. Way better than the last few imo. I thought Mars and Beyonce sucked both separately and together.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
If I ever met Lady Gaga, I would poke her face. Then, if she wanted, I'd let her take a ride on my disco stick. I bet it would be fun, but it would also probably lead to a bad romance.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad