Confirmed with Link: Ladd, 2021 2nd Round pick 2022, Conditional 2nd Round Pick, 2023 Conditional 3rd Round Pick to ARI

RWWallpaper

Mar 9, 2006
Correct, we are a win now team. Problem is we didn't win. Most everyone clearly believes Parisi's best days are long behind him. In fact many argue those days are long gone. I'll pass. Suter will not come cheaply. I would rather use the space to trade for a younger alternative. That may not be possible, but like I said, the team didn't have room to acquire someone with term at the trade deadline. We now do.

If Lou and Barry want Parise, I’ll take their evaluation with regard to his “best days being behind him” over the twitterverse and alike.

…and I think Suter would love to come back to a coach that helped turn him into a superstar and plug back into a system he can play in his sleep. He’s already going to make a fortune next year so I’d be shocked if it took more that 2-3 million per to get him signed.

…and what assets do we have that will land us a top 4 defenseman anyway?

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
Happy that Ladd is finally gone, but let's admit: the price is steep – 2 2nds and a 3rd for a little above 4M$ in cap space is a lot.

When you consider...

• The rangers paid a 2nd to get 1 year of Marc Staal off their books
  • The Leafs paid a 1st to get 1 year of Marleau off theirs.
  • We now have money to resign Cizikas and add more talent.

The price is more than worth it. That sting you feel is the annoyance at snow for having to even make the deal at all.

Last edited:

danteipp

Aug 3, 2005
How many times should I post I am pleased with this weekend's moves?
I have been posting it in different threads since the Leddy trade.

That doesn't mean I agree that the assets moved out, didn't have value.

But you are constantly contradicting yourself.

You posted a complaint about the Isles losing Toews last offseason (instead of trading Leddy), but the Isles couldn't protect either player now.

In the end, losing Toews did not impact the Isles at all over the course of last year, so who cares?

Lou made a solid trade to gain two seconds, which is the bulk of the package to unload the last real Snow mistake in Ladd.

If everything breaks right, the Isles might have a chance to get a better LHD2 than either Toews or Leddy in UFA (Suter?) AND add that missing goal scorer to the top line.

Give me a legit top forward, solid LHD2 and then let vets like Greene or Coburn battle it out with Bolduc and Salo for LHD3 vs. Ladd, Leddy and Toews any day.

And the Isles still managed to come out with an extra second (picking up three seconds for Toews and Leddy) vs a conditional third (if they have to give that up as the last piece to offload Ladd) in the end.

Sure the assets had value, no question, but the Isles still kept their best assets and the cap space could be worth more to upgrade the team if they can sign the right free agents.

The key now is attracting the right free agents and finishing this build.

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020
2 immature players probably was too many for Trotz’s liking. He’s not running a day camp.
Toews was a nice find and solid player. It seemed like he went out of bounds on Trotz system more than a few times. When he was praising Leddy that time, I felt he was highlighting that as a way to infer to Toews this is how I want you to play.

Toews ended up in a great situation for himself. And in a very challenging environment, Lou got great value for him.

The deal worked all around. As of today, the Isles no longer have that transition d-man with Leddy and Toews gone. However, Lou is up to something, but also wonder if he feels that he can tweak that role a bit and extract better overall play out of the current crop and Dobson steps up into his next phase.

Reactions: danteipp

MarsTBOW

Jun 30, 2014
Ct.
Very Happy to get the flexibility we now have. Sucks to lose the picks, but if we can improve now to the Cup Finals it will all be worth it....

danteipp

Aug 3, 2005
When you consider...

• The rangers paid a 2nd to get 1 year of Marc Staal off their books
  • The Leafs paid a 1st to get 1 year of Marleau off theirs.
  • We now have money to resign Cizikas and add more talent.

The price is more than worth it. That sting you feel is the annoyance at snow for having to even make the deal at all.

Damn right, the final Snow mistake is finally gone!

Good riddance to Badd, who probably cost the Isles a Cup by simply not collecting his money on LTIR and hamstrung the team. Screw him. Enjoy the scorpions, rattlesnakes and tarantulas out in Arizona.

Now we have to hope that Lou and Trotz can lure that elusive, topline forward to help Barzal. That is the biggest missing piece.

Next they need to at least find a comparable LHD2 to Leddy or Toews. Suter would be a fantastic fit. If not, there should be other options.

Hopefully the Isles and Cizikas can find some fair, common ground and keep the center depth intact. Otherwise they might need to explore other options, but hopefully it doesn't come to that.

At LHD3, they can have an open competition between cheap vets (Greene, Coburn, etc.), Bolduc and Salo. Let the best player win or mix and match as needed.

If everything goes right, the Isles should even be able to provide JGP and Wahlstrom viable help on the third line, as opposed to a bum like Brassard or a reserve like Leo.

I don't know if that is Parise on the cheap or, if Seattle takes Bailey or Eberle, Palmieri. A Palms-JGP-Wahlstrom line should be the perfect mix of offensive ability, grit and the desire to inflict pain on opponents for a third line.

It will be very interesting around here and let's hope the right moves are made.

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
But you are constantly contradicting yourself.

You posted a complaint about the Isles losing Toews last offseason (instead of trading Leddy), but the Isles couldn't protect either player now.

In the end, losing Toews did not impact the Isles at all over the course of last year, so who cares?

Lou made a solid trade to gain two seconds, which is the bulk of the package to unload the last real Snow mistake in Ladd.

If everything breaks right, the Isles might have a chance to get a better LHD2 than either Toews or Leddy in UFA (Suter?) AND add that missing goal scorer to the top line.

Give me a legit top forward, solid LHD2 and then let vets like Greene or Coburn battle it out with Bolduc and Salo for LHD3 vs. Ladd, Leddy and Toews any day.

And the Isles still managed to come out with an extra second (picking up three seconds for Toews and Leddy) vs a conditional third (if they have to give that up as the last piece to offload Ladd) in the end.

Sure the assets had value, no question, but the Isles still kept their best assets and the cap space could be worth more to upgrade the team if they can sign the right free agents.

The key now is attracting the right free agents and finishing this build.

Isles lost Toews during a cap crunch last offseason. Not because they were preparing for this offseason's expansion draft. A loss that Lou dislikes a lot more then fans imo,based on how he laments the loss in interviews. The last time as recently as this season's end of season interview. Press says the isles had been shopping Leddy for a few yrs now. Either Gross or Staple said they felt glad for Leddy that it was over ( constantly waiting for a trade). Yet, some nyi fans want to spin it as other GMs and the isles valuing Leddy more?

And saying the isles still have the 2022 1st, 2021 2nd , 2022 2nd and solid B prospects doesn't change the fact that they moved quality assets to get out of cap trouble. Am I complaining they used this assets? No. I expected the cost to dump salary would cost quality pieces and in the case of Ladd with 2 yrs left, cost a 1st.
I am disagreeing with the fans who want to pretend Lou didn't give up anything of value.

Reactions: The Real JT

danteipp

Aug 3, 2005
Isles lost Toews during a cap crunch last offseason. Not because they were preparing for this offseason's expansion draft. A loss that Lou dislikes a lot more then fans imo,based on how he laments the loss in interviews. The last time as recently as this season's end of season interview. Press says the isles had been shopping Leddy for a few yrs now. Either Gross or Staple said they felt glad for Leddy that it was over ( constantly waiting for a trade). Yet, some nyi fans want to spin it as other GMs and the isles valuing Leddy more?

And saying the isles still have the 2022 1st, 2021 2nd , 2022 2nd and solid B prospects doesn't change the fact that they moved quality assets to get out of cap trouble. Am I complaining they used this assets? No. I expected the cost to dump salary would cost quality pieces and in the case of Ladd with 2 yrs left, cost a 1st.
I am disagreeing with the fans who want to pretend Lou didn't give up anything of value.

Explain to me how you would protect Pulock, Pelech, Mayfield, Toews and Leddy with just three spots? I'll wait.

Simple, you can't, unless you want to give up significant/valuable assets to just remain static (a mistake Snow made giving Vegas a first and second), which is even worse than giving up similar assets to unload Ladd and free up cap space to actually improve the team.

The Isles grabbed the best deal they could get last year (Toews), were fine without him, then moved Leddy this year so they didn't lose him for nothing.

Do you really believe the Isles weren't thinking ahead to expansion, evaluating players the past two seasons and trying to determine the best way to set themselves up?

If you really believe that, well I can't help you.

They have probably been constantly weighing their options since the Seattle expansion and rules were announced.

I am sure Lou hates losing Toews BUT that is probably because he also hates losing good players to the expansion draft, where the owners profit by pocketing expansion fees and it causes the front office and coaches headaches.

Toews was always a goner, barring a fluke career-ending injury to say Pulock, Pelech or Mayfield.

If the Isles could have protected Toews, Lou might have opted to move salary in a different way last offseason, but why bother to trade assets to move say Hickey and/or Leo for one season of Toews?

And Trotz clearly preferred Leddy to Toews after last season's playoffs. Trotz talked up Leddy a lot more than Toews. Toews wilted under the pressure as the Isles got deeper in the playoffs.

The Isles essentially flipped Toews (a player they were always going to lose) for the assets to unload Ladd and, just from that alone, now have $9.1 million to spend to improve the team.

Draft picks clearly have value and the Isles used that value to position themselves better. That they ended up paying less than expected is a bonus.

Reactions: MJF

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
Explain to me how you would protect Pulock, Pelech, Mayfield, Toews and Leddy with just three spots? I'll wait.

Simple, you can't, unless you want to give up significant/valuable assets to just remain static (a mistake Snow made giving Vegas a first and second), which is even worse than giving up similar assets to unload Ladd and free up cap space to actually improve the team.

The Isles grabbed the best deal they could get last year (Toews), were fine without him, then moved Leddy this year so they didn't lose him for nothing.

Do you really believe the Isles weren't thinking ahead to expansion, evaluating players the past two seasons and trying to determine the best way to set themselves up?

If you really believe that, well I can't help you.

They have probably been constantly weighing their options since the Seattle expansion and rules were announced.

I am sure Lou hates losing Toews BUT that is probably because he also hates losing good players to the expansion draft, where the owners profit by pocketing expansion fees and it causes the front office and coaches headaches.

Toews was always a goner, barring a fluke career-ending injury to say Pulock, Pelech or Mayfield.

If the Isles could have protected Toews, Lou might have opted to move salary in a different way last offseason, but why bother to trade assets to move say Hickey and/or Leo for one season of Toews?

And Trotz clearly preferred Leddy to Toews after last season's playoffs. Trotz talked up Leddy a lot more than Toews. Toews wilted under the pressure as the Isles got deeper in the playoffs.

The Isles essentially flipped Toews (a player they were always going to lose) for the assets to unload Ladd and, just from that alone, now have $9.1 million to spend to improve the team.

Draft picks clearly have value and the Isles used that value to position themselves better. That they ended up paying less than expected is a bonus.

I did not say the isles could protect all of Pelech, Pulock, Mayfield,Toews and Leddy. I said Toews was a cap dump Lou lamented more then fans and that based on the isles shopping Leddy for a few yrs with no takers, then being forced to move Toews instead, showed GMs valued Toews more.

Yes, Trotz preferred the more experienced Leddy to Toews. Yet, despite Trotz preference Leddy was the one shopped for a few yrs. Trotz's preference would not have mattered if Lou could have found a taker.

As for this weekend's moves...
Did Lou do a good job getting the isles out of their cap crunch? Yes.
Did he get good value for Leddy? Yes.

I am not sure if you are the poster who in a earlier post dismissed the value of those two seconds and the third ,but that's such a homer outlook.

Seph

Sep 5, 2002
Oregon
Visit site

Can you quote anyone in this thread saying that the draft picks we lost have no value? I went through all of your posts in here, and none of them were in response to anyone saying anything of the sort, so it kind of looks like you misunderstood someone's point or are misconstruing it. But I would like to see what you mean if you can point it out.

beach

Aug 17, 2005
here
watch him play.....and score 25 goals, lol.......and honestly, i would be ok about that....Ladd has been a solid person since he has been here and i wish him well.
What has made him a solid person since he has been here?

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
Can you quote anyone in this thread saying that the draft picks we lost have no value? I went through all of your posts in here, and none of them were in response to anyone saying anything of the sort, so it kind of looks like you misunderstood someone's point or are misconstruing it. But I would like to see what you mean if you can point it out.
I ignored Quickdraw2828's comment about Arizona fans reading this thread and thinking " oh f*** "
I already posted on the main board that anything Ladd gives Arizona is gravy, that the drafts for a rebuilding Coyotes team needing picks were the big prize.

I did respond to danteipp's comment "But,but the offseason is just going to be so painful. Just like offseason".

Yes, the Isles GM did a great job of wiggling out of a cap crunch and I had posted that several times since the Leddy trade.
But, let's not act as if the isles team with it's meh prospect pool didn't lose quality picks, that this was painless.

The amount of butthurt some show over acknowledging that is just as head scratching, as watching Lou critics on the main board be unable to acknowledge what a good job he did steering the isles out of cap hell.

Seph

Sep 5, 2002
Oregon
Visit site
I ignored Quickdraw2828's comment about Arizona fans reading this thread and thinking " oh f*** "
I already posted on the main board that anything Ladd gives Arizona is gravy, that the drafts for a rebuilding Coyotes team needing picks were the big prize.

I did respond to danteipp's comment "But,but the offseason is just going to be so painful. Just like offseason".

Yes, the Isles GM did a great job of wiggling out of a cap crunch and I had posted that several times since the Leddy trade.
But, let's not act as if the isles team with it's meh prospect pool didn't lose quality picks, that this was painless.

The amount of butthurt some show over acknowledging that is just as head scratching, as watching Lou critics on the main board be unable to acknowledge what a good job he did steering the isles out of cap hell.
You agreed it was a good price, so I don't see how indicating this summer wasn't "so painful" is an issue. Generally speaking if you get good value in all your moves over an offseason, it isn't that painful, even if you give up assets of value to do so. Nowhere in that does it imply that the assets did not have any value, as you keep claiming.

Fantom

Jan 5, 2006
IMHO this move on its own makes little to no sense. However i think this is part of a Larger plan to land something in the off season.
SO the added cap space will be of a Major benefit.
However, if no move or sign is made this off-season to fill the money saved then it was a horrible move. TIme will tell.

I assume lou has his sights on something

Lek

Nov 25, 2006
Raleigh
What has made him a solid person since he has been here?

Ok, maybe I should have said something other than solid person as I do not know him personally....but he has been the consummate professional since he arrived and continued to be.... worked his ass off to get back from injuries and did all that was asked of him and then some.....no complaints. I wish him the best and would have no issues having him back in a non player capacity.

Reactions: eoin92

beach

Aug 17, 2005
here
Ok, maybe I should have said something other than solid person as I do not know him personally....but he has been the consummate professional since he arrived and continued to be.... worked his ass off to get back from injuries and did all that was asked of him and then some.....no complaints. I wish him the best and would have no issues having him back in a non player capacity.
I'll pass.

danteipp

Aug 3, 2005
I did not say the isles could protect all of Pelech, Pulock, Mayfield,Toews and Leddy. I said Toews was a cap dump Lou lamented more then fans and that based on the isles shopping Leddy for a few yrs with no takers, then being forced to move Toews instead, showed GMs valued Toews more.

Yes, Trotz preferred the more experienced Leddy to Toews. Yet, despite Trotz preference Leddy was the one shopped for a few yrs. Trotz's preference would not have mattered if Lou could have found a taker.

As for this weekend's moves...
Did Lou do a good job getting the isles out of their cap crunch? Yes.
Did he get good value for Leddy? Yes.

I am not sure if you are the poster who in a earlier post dismissed the value of those two seconds and the third ,but that's such a homer outlook.

I dismissed the constant crying from certain posters who have been bemoaning the Isles cap situation the past two years. Like it was some untenable problem to overcome and we were in for nothing but pain, which simply didn't happen.

Instead, over two offseasons, Lou traded Toews and Leddy, two players we couldn't protect in expansion and it did not impact the on-ice results in any material way.

The Isles defense didn't fail them, the ability to score big goals against Tampa, specifically having a true sniper alongside Barzal, cost them, especially in game No. 7.

Ultimately both players had to be traded and, IMHO, it didn't matter the order they went. I just don't care because, again, it wasn't the difference for the Isles.

Personally, I am glad Trotz got to retain the player he wanted for an extra season. I like Toews, but I am not near as high on him as some. He didn't fit well in the Isles situation, especially alongside Mayfield at times, and is better served out West with a team like Colorado.

The reality is the Isles acquired a total of three second rounders and a potentially interesting forward in Panik, with Detroit retaining 50% of his cap, which could be a good move by Lou. The Isles then flipped two seconds and a conditional third to get rid of Ladd and his contract.

The Isles ultimately came out AHEAD on the draft pick front, with a guaranteed second in hand vs. the conditional third they might have to give up. Again, that is a fact, nothing to argue there.

Draft picks have value, but it is dual value where you actually use them to add to your system or trade them to improve the team. After all of the trades, the Isles came out with a slightly higher draft pick, at least as of right now.

They probably also improved slightly up front with Panik as a depth forward (over say a Czarnik or Timashov) or maybe Panik is the player Seattle selects and the Isles can keep younger players like Bellows, Koivula, etc.

The Isles also saved $5.5 million AAV for two seasons on Ladd, $5.5 million on Leddy and didn't pay the $4.1 million AAV extension for multiple years to extend Toews.

To me, Toews is not a core player I would necessarily award a mid-level contract to. Not when the Isles will need to pay core players like Pelech, Pulock, Dobson, Barzal, Beauvillier, Wahlstrom, Sorokin, etc.

With all of that free cap space, the Isles can now potentially sign or trade for a BETTER LHD2 than either Toews or Leddy AND maybe get the sniper they desperately need.

Of course it is contingent on being able to sign or trade for those players but, in a vacuum, the Isles added a higher draft pick once you net off the picks traded, freed up tons of cap space and have the chance to get better players than they gave up in trade.

That isn't a homer outlook but freaking reality if Lou and Trotz can lure in the right players. That is going to be tough, but I am hoping for the best and you have to trust the process.

Get those last couple pieces and maybe the Isles get over the hump to win a Stanley Cup vs. worrying about a couple draft picks with, what, a 20-30% chance of even reaching the NHL?

danteipp

Aug 3, 2005
I'll pass.

I totally agree. I assume Ladd burned any bridge or chance of coming back to work for the Isles, definitely as long as Lou is around.

Ladd could barely skate at an AHL level, let alone a NHL level. With all of his injuries, Ladd surely could have collected his money on LTIR and helped the Isles. Instead he may have cost the Isles the Stanley Cup this year.

We know Lou and Trotz love their veterans. If Ladd could have been serviceable, he would have played.

Yet Ladd couldn't get on the ice with the Isles, his skating clearly didn't improve enough, and they didn't even want him playing in the AHL this season, which could have used all the talent it could get up front.

Something must have been seriously messed up in the Isles-Ladd relationship.

That they didn't even want him around the kids is interesting. I mean they had no problem letting Kuhnhackl and other vets play in the AHL, so it must have been a pretty big issue.

Reactions: JoeM and beach

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
I dismissed the constant crying from certain posters who have been bemoaning the Isles cap situation the past two years. Like it was some untenable problem to overcome and we were in for nothing but pain, which simply didn't happen.

Instead, over two offseasons, Lou traded Toews and Leddy, two players we couldn't protect in expansion and it did not impact the on-ice results in any material way.

The Isles defense didn't fail them, the ability to score big goals against Tampa, specifically having a true sniper alongside Barzal, cost them, especially in game No. 7.

Ultimately both players had to be traded and, IMHO, it didn't matter the order they went. I just don't care because, again, it wasn't the difference for the Isles.

Personally, I am glad Trotz got to retain the player he wanted for an extra season. I like Toews, but I am not near as high on him as some. He didn't fit well in the Isles situation, especially alongside Mayfield at times, and is better served out West with a team like Colorado.

The reality is the Isles acquired a total of three second rounders and a potentially interesting forward in Panik, with Detroit retaining 50% of his cap, which could be a good move by Lou. The Isles then flipped two seconds and a conditional third to get rid of Ladd and his contract.

The Isles ultimately came out AHEAD on the draft pick front, with a guaranteed second in hand vs. the conditional third they might have to give up. Again, that is a fact, nothing to argue there.

Draft picks have value, but it is dual value where you actually use them to add to your system or trade them to improve the team. After all of the trades, the Isles came out with a slightly higher draft pick, at least as of right now.

They probably also improved slightly up front with Panik as a depth forward (over say a Czarnik or Timashov) or maybe Panik is the player Seattle selects and the Isles can keep younger players like Bellows, Koivula, etc.

The Isles also saved $5.5 million AAV for two seasons on Ladd, $5.5 million on Leddy and didn't pay the $4.1 million AAV extension for multiple years to extend Toews.

To me, Toews is not a core player I would necessarily award a mid-level contract to. Not when the Isles will need to pay core players like Pelech, Pulock, Dobson, Barzal, Beauvillier, Wahlstrom, Sorokin, etc.

With all of that free cap space, the Isles can now potentially sign or trade for a BETTER LHD2 than either Toews or Leddy AND maybe get the sniper they desperately need.

Of course it is contingent on being able to sign or trade for those players but, in a vacuum, the Isles added a higher draft pick once you net off the picks traded, freed up tons of cap space and have the chance to get better players than they gave up in trade.

That isn't a homer outlook but freaking reality if Lou and Trotz can lure in the right players. That is going to be tough, but I am hoping for the best and you have to trust the process.

Get those last couple pieces and maybe the Isles get over the hump to win a Stanley Cup vs. worrying about a couple draft picks with, what, a 20-30% chance of even reaching the NHL?

The isles cap situation over the past few seasons has handcuffed them. To imply fans have been crying over it needlessly, ignores that.

And I don't think the question was who Trotz preferred,but if Leddy had higher trade value. Leddy was shopped for at least 2 offseasons before the isles found a taker. Toews was traded days/weeks after the isles couldn't find common ground on a contract. Really doesn't matter who Trotz preferred or who had higher trade value. Under tough situations, Lou got good value for both.

crasherino

May 9, 2013
I always thought Ladd should have gotten a bit more of a shot here. He got one game back up this season and he held his own - mas o menos. He had one unfortunate misstep last playoff - in an otherwise decent game - that led to the winning goal with seconds left. I'm guessing that left a real bad taste in folks mouth.

Regardless, I would have liked to see him play some more this past season (AHL would have been fine) to either give him the chance to show that he could play or show him that he needs to go on LTIR as he can no longer keep up based on his injuries. Lou unloading him for the picks that we gave up was the best of the bad options we had. If he played himself onto LTIR, that would have been even better.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
I always thought Ladd should have gotten a bit more of a shot here. He got one game back up this season and he held his own - mas o menos. He had one unfortunate misstep last playoff - in an otherwise decent game - that led to the winning goal with seconds left. I'm guessing that left a real bad taste in folks mouth.

Regardless, I would have liked to see him play some more this past season (AHL would have been fine) to either give him the chance to show that he could play or show him that he needs to go on LTIR as he can no longer keep up based on his injuries. Lou unloading him for the picks that we gave up was the best of the bad options we had. If he played himself onto LTIR, that would have been even better.
In a 24 game throwaway AHL season who you want to take away ice time from to play Ladd? I’m disappointed Kuhnhackl played as much as he did.

danteipp

Aug 3, 2005
The isles cap situation over the past few seasons has handcuffed them. To imply fans have been crying over it needlessly, ignores that.

And I don't think the question was who Trotz preferred,but if Leddy had higher trade value. Leddy was shopped for at least 2 offseasons before the isles found a taker. Toews was traded days/weeks after the isles couldn't find common ground on a contract. Really doesn't matter who Trotz preferred or who had higher trade value. Under tough situations, Lou got good value for both.

Crying over something you can't control, especially when you have a GM with the nickname Loophole Lou, is an exercise in futility.

Maybe it was just me, and I have previously tried to be nicer about it and even reassure people it will work out, but it got annoying hearing the same complaints over and over.

Hopefully we are now done with it for a while and fans will trust the process more. This isn't Snow and Weight but Lou and Trotz.

The Isles tried to extend Tavares, were in on Stone (via a trade and proposed immediate extension), made a competitive offer to Panarin and made the trades they needed to the past two seaaons, including landing JGP, Greene and Palmieri among other pieces.

Lou has been able to do what he has wanted to do, provided there was a match be it via trade and/or player desire (Tavares wanted Toronto, Panarin wanted the Rags and Stone wanted Vegas).

Lou is always going to be shopping and shuffling pieces, and finding the best way way to do it, in order to try to ice the best roster and win a Stanley Cup.

Now I just hope he can finish the job.

JoeM

Nov 5, 2019
But seriously, probably some kind of "future considerations" on paper, to make it legit?
That’s what I would’ve thought us maybe getting a 7th Rd. pick in 2022 since we don’t have one or something like that. This makes it even more funny to me though and so glad to be rid of that contract!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad