La Liga 2023-24

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Anyway we need a left back desperately. It's the third year I say we should get our former Barcelona B captain Grimaldo, but now his cost is probably prohibitive. Balde ain't it either. Maybe Gaya?

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
A classic Clasico. We lost this more than Madrid beating us, they never played full throttle. Ref was very bad. Cancelo Madrid's MVP. Some things will never change.

Cancelo has managed to f*** us in two vital games in a row.

Reactions: luiginb

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Not what I said. I said if that were Araujo he would have gotten it. Just like that ball would have been called in if it happened in the other net. They were both good decisions.

There was contact between Cama and Yamal, look at Cama breaking stride when it happened.
There was contact and he got a deserved yellow.

Btw, what are your thoughts on Christenssen using Kroos's back as a propeler?

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
This looks in.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240422_201548_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240422_201548_Instagram.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 2

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Yep, it's certainly a B-team, for example Kepa starts first time since January. Good to see David Silva with the ceremonial kick-off, after he was forced to end his career prematurely with knee injury.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Yep, it's certainly a B-team, for example Kepa starts first time since January. Good to see David Silva with the ceremonial kick-off, after he was forced to end his career prematurely with knee injury.
prematurely, prematurely... he's 38

but I do agree he was still good in his last season

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
prematurely, prematurely... he's 38

but I do agree he was still good in his last season

Yes, of course he wasn't to go play for another decade, but it would have been nice if had been able to get through this one more season which he was contracted into, and bow out on his own terms with a proper fairwell tour.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Yes, of course he wasn't to go play for another decade, but it would have been nice if had been able to get through this one more season which he was contracted into, and bow out on his own terms with a proper fairwell tour.
Alternatively he could have played for longer than he should have and get booed by his own supporters before finally retiring. These things are difficult to manage properly. But you never want to see anybody get hurt.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Guler first goal when starting, 2nd in total. Carvajal with a nice one-touch pass.

Lead didn't last long as Kubo scores.
Just what real needed, another young attacking star...

Goal is rightfully cancelled by VAR (and to think some people are against it haha)

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Yes, goal disallowed. Nothing wrong with disallowing that, it was an obvious foul. Referee clearly saw the foul live too, weird that he didn't blow the whistle / disallow the goal himself immediately, but let it go to VAR, when that was unnecessary.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad