La liga 2021-2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
The audios are absolute gold and keep coming.
Flo blasting everyone. Ronaldo, Mourinho, Del Bosque.

This is making my week
On one hand yeah, but between Real and Barca being broke, and these horrible audios being leaked, I'd think long and hard about playing in La Liga if I were a famous player. This is only going to hurt our league in the long run. Florentino's fall from grace between the Superleague and this does make me happy though, I have to admit.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Details, details.

(About C. Ronaldo)

"The guy is crazy. He's an idiot. He's sick. If he were normal he wouldn't be doing the dumb stuff he does. The last one in the TV the whole world watching him. Why do you do that stupidity?

Mendes doesn't rule anything on him or Mourinho. Nothing. They don't do anything Mendes says. Never. Not once. These guys (C. Ronaldo, Mourinho) are two guys with terrible ego, both are spoiled brats. They don't see the same reality as us. If they behaved normally they could earn so much more money. They are both idiots. And the guy (C. Ronaldo) with that face he has and that challenging look. Nobody likes him."

(On Coentrao and Mourinho)

"One of the effects of Madrid on players. That aside he's dumb (Coentrao). He has no brain. Madrid eats alive that kind of guys. Right now he's afraid of playing for Madrid. Mourinho is an imbecile, hear me, because he (Coentrao) doesn't want to play. (And I assume he kept playing him anyways)
Well he's (Coentrao) an idiot. The kind of guy that drives without a license because he thinks he doesn't need one and that kind of stuff. That being said, pressure is eating him alive and Mourinho doesn't give a shit and tells him "you're a piece of shit""

(Blasting the management of the club at that moment)

"About Reyes the only thing Wenger wanted is to get him off his club. Capello didn't want him, nobody wanted him and somehow he ended up here. I don't understand anything. And because I don't understand these things and I have already been 6 years now others can do this stuff and I hope it goes well for them. I don't really understand anything they do, man. If it was up to me I would have already sold Roberto Carlos to Chelsea in exchange of Carvalho. We would also have signed Zambrotta for cheap"

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Details, details.

(Casillas hate)

"Everybody loves Casillas. Unbelievable. It's really unbelievable. Casillas is not tall enough to be a goalie, he doesn't see well. I told him: "Man, check your sight, go to a doctor. You don't see well." When he gets a long range shot... and same for corner kicks. I've told him, I swear"

(More Casillas and Raul hate)

"If I had to bring somebody else from Juventus it would be Buffon. He would have been cheap too. Casillas is not a goalie for Real Madrid. He is not. He has never been. It has been the great failure of my tenure. The thing that happens is that everybody loves and adores him... I don't know, everybody defends him. He has been one of the biggest lies of this team, the second one Raul. Raul and Casillas, the two big frauds of the team."

(A lot of Raul hate)

"And then Raul, man, he has family problems. Well, if you have problems at your family, divorce or go to live somewhere else, man, I don't know, do something. He (Raul) has a trauma with women, since his first girlfriend left him. Seems like he doesn't get along well with women since then. What you cannot do, and even more being Raul, whose path has been fortunate every step of the way. He earns a lot of money per year. It's really unbelievable. He (Raul) is not going to be playing more for Madrid. Even if you're not playing it's better that you go. Being in Madrid and not playing is going to be a sufferment. I believe he has to go. He's destroying Madrid and for what? "Either it's me or chaos". It will be chaos."

Reactions: les Habs

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Details, details.

(Figo and Raul marketability)

Beckham is a good guy. Very smart guy. Earns 30 million €, he has to be smart. Look the ones that earnt the most are these ones: Beckham and Ronaldo (fat one), they both earnt 30M€. Zidane he also earnt around 25M€. And nobody else. Because Figo had two endorsements of clocks on his Portugal region and that's it. We helped him and Raul to get some endorsements with Audi, otherwise they would be earning nothing. Raul sells nothing, he's not a marketable guy."

(More Raul blasting)

"Zidane, Ronaldo and Beckham are great guys. Well, Ronaldo is a lazy bum, eh? All of them are lazy guys, but that's it. Raul? Raul is a bad guy. He believes the club is his and uses everything Madrid has developed for his own benefit. He (Raul) and his agent. The culprit of Madrid in a bad state is... look, I'm gone of the club, in some part because of him. Because he considers himself done and thinks that "before I'm done I will end this club". Such a negative guy that's destroying the club from the inside. The morale of the players. It's really awful how bad as a person he is. And I can't deal with that problem and because I can't deal with that and many other problems and I had to do some of my own business I thought: hey it's been 6 happy years and now I leave."

(On players in general)

"Football players are very selfish. You can't count on them for anything. And if somebody thinks that he can count on them he's wrong. It's not worth it. I have a very, very, very bad concept of football players after my time. I've seen a lot of collectives but never one like football players"

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Details, details.

(Del Bosque)

"Figo arrives here and becomes a very intimate friend of Raul. Between both of them and Hierro they manage the squad. They were the ones that ruled the team. Del Bosque? I don't know what he was doing there. He has never managed anything. Nothing."

(More Del Bosque)

"About Del Bosque... Which by the way he's going to the NT right? The last thing our NT team needs (LOL).
He's not a football manager. The same way I say Casillas is not a goalie for Madrid, people believe I just don't like him. Well, regarding Del Bosque I have nothing against him, but I truly believe that he's the opposite thing of what a football manager is. If he were one he would be training with the guys, the same way the good players and the good trainers are always there training. He doesn't have a team now because he's not manager material. He has none of the conditions a manager should have. Doesn't know about shape conditioning, doesn't know tactics, doesn't know how to manage people. He knows nothing. No authority whatsoever. All of the problems Madrid has now (2006) started with him and his lack of authority. I have nothing against him. He's a good guy but it was a clamarous mistake to have him on the team"

Reactions: les Habs

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin

(About C. Ronaldo)

"The guy is crazy. He's an idiot. He's sick. If he were normal he wouldn't be doing the dumb stuff he does. The last one in the TV the whole world watching him. Why do you do that stupidity?

Mendes doesn't rule anything on him or Mourinho. Nothing. They don't do anything Mendes says. Never. Not once. These guys (C. Ronaldo, Mourinho) are two guys with terrible ego, both are spoiled brats. They don't see the same reality as us. If they behaved normally they could earn so much more money. They are both idiots. And the guy (C. Ronaldo) with that face he has and that challenging look. Nobody likes him.
"

LOL, @Vasilevskiy this is all gold. I actually agree with some of what he says, some of it I think is exaggerated or wrong. Regardless it's not good for him I would imagine. Anyway, the bolded bit made me LOL. So true and it truly amazes me that people actually like Ronaldo or Mourinho.

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
LOL, @Vasilevskiy this is all gold. I actually agree with some of what he says, some of it I think is exaggerated or wrong. Regardless it's not good for him I would imagine. Anyway, the bolded bit made me LOL. So true and it truly amazes me that people actually like Ronaldo or Mourinho.

The comments, considering they were said in private, are not THAT bad.

From a PR perspective, they are disastrous. He is going to be eaten alive.

As a Madridista, the silver lining is that he might be gone.

What I get from those quotes is mostly how money oriented he is. People he finds stupid are mostly those who cannot make more money. Or when he hates them for personal reasons, he does not understand how they make that much.

He is truly a pedantic piece of shit... but nothing new here.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Perez the Great is an animal, what a greek god! He sees that the fat Ronaldo was extremely overrated and people whine at the fact that he's right.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
With Messi it’s him staying in his comfort zone with others it’s loyalty …. Food for thought.

Well, if a football club had fixed my health issues AND helped me become a global icon AND one of the richest athletes in the World... I would tend to be loyal too. It is actually very refreshing to see someone not act like a mercenary.

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club
Well, if a football club had fixed my health issues AND helped me become a global icon AND one of the richest athletes in the World... I would tend to be loyal too. It is actually very refreshing to see someone not act like a mercenary.
After all the drama of wanting to leave just like a year ago and having literally nothing left to win with the club……funny also how now that his buddy buddy Aguero joins he’s staying and has reconsidered his loyalty..He also doesn’t know how to say even hello in English so communicating in England or France or Italy is not as comfy that’s for sure

Last edited:

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
After all the drama of wanting to leave just like a year ago and having literally nothing left to win with the club……funny also how now that his buddy buddy Aguero joins he’s staying and has reconsidered his loyalty..He also doesn’t know how to say even hello in English so communicating in England or France or Italy is not as comfy that’s for sure

I thought it was pretty clear he never really wanted to leave in the first place and that him coming out against management was a way to push them out... and it worked. The moment he went and voted in person, it was pretty much guaranteed that it would stay.

His PR people probably make him a bigger hero by playing it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad