La liga 2021-2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona

(On Michel)

"Michel is a very risky guy. He almost leads us to the relegation zone. He's a fraud, but he's protected by De La Morena (communications guy). Mata is gone because Michel prefers to put his son instead of Mata in the pitch" (LOL)

(more on Michel)

"Michel is a very bad manager. He's there because of De La Morena. For sure. It's his protected, but I tell you he's not a manager. Everything he has managed has done bad. You can't train a second division team when you've been awful in the third division"

(On Bernd Schuster and Michel)

"If you want to become a good manager you have to do it slowly in little steps. Schuster is a classic example of a good manager. I'm convinced he will be a good manager. Why? Because he started with a small team, then he took Jerez, then another team, then Levante and I heard him say one thing: "Look, I'm still not ready to manage Real Madrid". I heard it from him and it was amazing to hear this! It's refreshing to hear this from somebody! Schuster will be a good manager. Now, a guy that says: "I'm Michel and I have to manage Real Madrid because I'm Michel..." Where does that come from? He's confused and the one that is confused then drops to third division with the team that he has, which is not bad at all, eh? His players are super talented" (I assume he's talking about Madrid B)

Reactions: les Habs

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona

(On Guti)

"Guti is a lazy bum. He's crazy and he is his own worst enemy. I'm glad that this happened to SER because they wanted to hire an idiot like him. Guti is an idiot. And the same will happen to COPE if they hire him.

(More Guti)

"This whole illusion they have created. Believe in Guti... guys don't know him the same way I do. After two games... to think that we have to trust Guti after all that he has costed us"

(On Figo and Raul (LOL))

"We built an spectacular football team until these motherf***ers got tired of playing... Figo is the one that f***s it all. The best guy was Zidane without a doubt. Figo is a son of a bitch, just like Raul. The two that f***ed up everything were Raul and Figo"

Reactions: les Habs

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona

(The famous one on Özil)

"He arrived here with a girlfriend. Well, he (Özil) is one of those 21 yo, third turkish generation... and well, he discovered Madrid and man, doesn't matter where he's from, girlfriend or whatever. Kicks the girlfriend out of his life and changes his lifestyle.
Somehow ends up in love with an italian model from Milano. He would get a private flight, f*** with her and then come back. Until one day he pissed off Mourinho and Mou tells him: "Hey, Özil". The Sea bream (that's the way they called him in the team (in Spanish is "besugo")).
"Can I talk to you man to man? Like if I was your father?" Of course Ozil said yeah, sure. "Well, look, that woman you're hooking up with. The whole Inter team has f***ed her. Also Milano. And also the technical staff from both teams."
After a bit he broke up with her. Think about how much of a savage Mourinho is, he even says "technical staff included"

Reactions: gary69 and les Habs

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin

Can't see him getting significant minutes in the first team anytime soon with Messi around, but he's only 18 and could be one for the future. Signed more so for the B team for this season if I recall correctly, but good news either way.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

Can't see him getting significant minutes in the first team anytime soon with Messi around, but he's only 18 and could be one for the future. Signed more so for the B team for this season if I recall correctly, but good news either way.

Why not play together if he’s good enough.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Why not play together if he’s good enough.

If the formation allows, but I can't see who sits otherwise. I was thinking maybe give him a shot in an early Copa match or a throwaway CL match. However we also have to consider Collado in the first team as well.

I would love to see the B team get promoted and I would think he'd contributely greatly to that happening. Would be a nice progression for two seasons and then the third season assess the first team or loan him out. Of course I'm getting ahead of myself since he's only hear on loan at this point, though I'd be shocked if the club didn't sign him when it's over.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Fati-depay-Messi
Frenkie-Yusuf

he won’t be an out an out starter but he can rotate with Pedri/fenkie and fati

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Doubt Kun strings more than 4 games in a row.
I don't trust Riqui getting minutes unless they sell some of those that were playing a lot last season.
I also don't want to assume Fati as a starter anytime soon until I see he's back to form. He may never be the same after that injury.

Yusuf should play in cup games.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Depay will start most games under Koeman.

Yes, and quite probably on the left to begin with if Fati is injured and Aguero is healthy.

Doubt Kun strings more than 4 games in a row.
I don't trust Riqui getting minutes unless they sell some of those that were playing a lot last season.
I also don't want to assume Fati as a starter anytime soon until I see he's back to form. He may never be the same after that injury.

Yusuf should play in cup games.

We'll have to see. I think if he can be fit for half the season or more he'll produce.

I don't trust Riqui getting minutes either, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't. Good news is that the club has apparently refused to buy a midfielder unless it's in a swap type deal.

Yes, give Fati as much time to recover as necessary. That is what has been in the papers too so hopefully he won't be rushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->