La liga 2021-2022 Part II: It’s Perez World and We’re Just Living In It

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
Dembele has world class talent, but holds on to the ball for way too long at times in the final third. Moments of lull/carelessness

Barcelona really should have won this, Sevilla turned into absolute knobs as the game went on. Ref lost the plot.

Reactions: luiginb

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
What a disgusting little team this Sevilla is. I'm glad we've taken a point from them, I'd rather have Real win the league than this Mourinho style club. With a normal referee Papu Gomez (sad shadow of what he used to be) and Jordan would've been sent off too. I've seen Kounde (who I love and wanted at Barcelona for 2 years now) play 2 games in his career at RB, and both times he was sent off for being stupid. Maybe he should stop playing there...

On the Barcelona side I liked what I was, with some exceptions. Abde is growing on me every game, didn't expect him to do well on the left as he's only right footed, but he held his own and I think lost fewer balls than Dembele, who was our best player the first 80 minutes and our worst in the last 10. Frenkie has to find a way to influence games more, or he's on the bench when Pedri comes back, Gavi is ahead of him. I hope Eric Garcia is out for a while and we can end the Araujo at RB experiment.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Kounde did what most of the football world would love to do though. Jordi Alba has to be in the top 5 of most hateable pests.
His 3 actions on the play speak louder than words : hit someone from behind with the ball out, then check the opponent again to act tough and then throw himself to the ground as if he had been shot because he took the ball to his shoulder.
Mind you, Ocampos is also top 5.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I suppose the result is something to take at the moment, but the team really should’ve gotten more out of this match. Sure the conditions weren’t great, but you need to do more when you’re up a man for a half hour.

Ref was dogshit. Gomez had at least three yellow card offenses, Jordan should have had at least a yellow and Rekik should’ve had a yellow as well and yet not a single one of them were carded.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Kounde did what most of the football world would love to do though. Jordi Alba has to be in the top 5 of most hateable pests.
His 3 actions on the play speak louder than words : hit someone from behind with the ball out, then check the opponent again to act tough and then throw himself to the ground as if he had been shot because he took the ball to his shoulder.
Mind you, Ocampos is also top 5.

Agree on everything but idiotic by Kounde to bite on Alba's antics

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Messi is Barcelona’s leader in 2021 for both goals and assists, even though his last match with the club was 7 months ago.

Reactions: luiginb

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Watched that game last night and just LOL to Kounde. I mean against Alba and Costa are probably the two that are worth getting a red card over, but still stupidity from him. I will never forget when Gervinho slapped Douglas and he went down with so much force he could've went to the centre of the Earth lol.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
That's what I hear too, it's supposed to be done tomorrow. Surprisingly both sides are really keen on it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad