La Liga 2020-2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Madrid themselves don't even understand this concept, they have always been a club that won most of it's games because of individual brilliance more than because of chemistry or lineup that make sense :laugh:
You mean like Barca when they had Xavi, Iniesta, Villa, Neymar etc

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Wouldn’t biscuits be better off at CB? He’s too slow for CM right now. I think letting him play deeper may help.
He was a train wreck a decade ago when he was in his prime. I’d use another la masia. Lenglet doesn’t seem to be hurt too bad and lol sam is getting closer

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
He was a train wreck a decade ago when he was in his prime. I’d use another la masia. Lenglet doesn’t seem to be hurt too bad and lol sam is getting closer

I've read the B team's centerbacks aren't very good. That team has struggled this season. I don't know about further down, but its probably not a good idea to use 16-17 year old CB's, even if a Juvenil A or Juvenil B kid was really good.

Hope for no more injuries, and get to January where Garcia can be purchased.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
That result makes no sense after looking at table lol. Brutal loss for Granada but Celta looked fantastic so good for them I guess.

Granada is playing way too many games and have somehow a short roster with a lot of injuries. Shame because they have some quality players.

Celta was never going to be that bad, they already look quite better under new coach

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
Hated the Hazard transfer from day 1. He has Gareth Bale's injury problems except with none of the big contributions. What a joke.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Hated the Hazard transfer from day 1. He has Gareth Bale's injury problems except with none of the big contributions. What a joke.
Hazard is Real's version of Greizmann, but that's still selling Eden quite short (in regards to the Bale comparison) IMHO. He's an absolutely brilliant player, but needs to be the "man" on his club to be a difference maker. In a way, Real Madrid have this aura where the name and prestige is bigger than any individual name itself except if you get a player of CR7 level. That's why I don't think Harry Kane could work in Madrid either as he does in Tottenham, some people need to be the bloke who you pass the ball to to make a difference. If you're a Los Blancos fan, it's either down to him or Junior off the flank and I am perfectly fine with that because Junior is a greek god.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
I continue to find it strange that Eric Garcia is consistently the target for Barca - and indeed presented as a solution for Barca - given that he's not good at all.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I continue to find it strange that Eric Garcia is consistently the target for Barca - and indeed presented as a solution for Barca - given that he's not good at all.
But, but, but... how many 21 year old start in a top 5 league???111??1?1?1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad