Speculation: LA Kings with heavy interest in Landeskog

Martyros

Allow me to retort
Aug 13, 2005
Holly Hood
I wouldn't either. Which is precisely why Muzzin alone won't get us Landeskog because the Avs have more value on Landeskog, much like how we put more value on Toffoli compared to THEIR number 1 dman.

but of course one poster decided to make fun of my post just because i said Muzzin wouldn't be enough, as if I said Muzzin is just a useless plug.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Gaborik makes 4.875 until 2020-2021.

Not to mention Gaborik is already 34 and a history of injuries.

We are just posters and fans, but many of us are smart enough to know not to give Gaborik a 7 year deal?

I guess I'm the only one that thinks the Gaborik contract is okay. I think he will produce for us again, especially when Kopitar starts playing better.

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
I wouldn't either. Which is precisely why Muzzin alone won't get us Landeskog because the Avs have more value on Landeskog, much like how we put more value on Toffoli compared to THEIR number 1 dman.

but of course one poster decided to make fun of my post just because i said Muzzin wouldn't be enough, as if I said Muzzin is just a useless plug.

The kings have no need for another defense man and the avs do Muzzin is also better then johnson and toffoli is better than Landeskog so your not comparing apples to apples there

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
Might not be Landy but the Kings are still eyeing the Avs for something
Senior Pro Scout at last night's Hawks-Avs game

AJ Haefele ‏@AJHaefele 21h21 hours ago

From Los Angeles - Senior Pro Scout

From Minnesota - Director of Player Personnel

That's it. MTL NYR BOS LAK MIN A
Z

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Avs fan here.

Freidman stated in his 30 thoughts that it appears the Avs are scouting Paul Ladue. I'm guessing all this scouting between two teams is most likely on one of the Avs rentals as opposed to Landeskog.

theMajor

Feb 9, 2012
Socal
Avs fan here.

Freidman stated in his 30 thoughts that it appears the Avs are scouting Paul Ladue. I'm guessing all this scouting between two teams is most likely on one of the Avs rentals as opposed to Landeskog.

I would be ****ing furious of Dean trades LaDue for a rental given the team's current situation. not worth it at all

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Avs fan here.

As the other poster has said if the Avs are interested in Ladue it better not be for a rental.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
If Lombardi is high on Ladue, I doubt he'd trade him for a rental. He traded Zykov and McKeown, but they're not exactly ripping up the AHL these days. There aren't even that many rentals on Colorado. It's Iginla, Bourque, and a couple other guys that I doubt Lombardi would think the Kings need. Mitchell doesn't fill a need, and neither does Tyutin. Not sure any of those guys cost much of anything anyway.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
doesn't brodz typically just play center? my reasoning is I think Shore and Dowd bring what Brodz can eventually bring, where as Kempe and Mersch play more needed positions. I think they will be better (not saying currently are) than King, Nolan, Seto and Clifford.

Brodz is strictly a winger, A legit NHL type wrist shot, and smart 200ft.

Guy is looking good, probably the best player for the Kings in the AHL all year so far.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Avs fan here.

Came to post the same.

But I will say it's highly unlikely LaDue for simply a rental. One of our only really good prospects that's an actual RHD for a rental would be ****ing infuriating and against everything that he's said as well as problematic with the upcoming expansion draft. On the Avs side, we wouldn't have the cap space for a rental, nor do any of them make sense.

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
I would be ****ing furious of Dean trades LaDue for a rental given the team's current situation. not worth it at all

neither duchene or landeskog are not rentals and im sure if dean trades for ignila ladue would be off the table Other then them 3 what else would dean be interested in

We have 8 defenseman right now and all of them are as good as any rental from avs no upgrade. Only rental orward they have that might hold any interest is iginla and No way LaDue would be a part of that Hes got move value then that. Im sure if ladue is being traded its for landeskog

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad