GDT: LA Kings 2013 NHL Draft

Frolov with an attitude. I agree he looks good.

Ignoring the fact that he is Russian, I couldn't help but notice there is a bit of a similarity in his play. The first "highlight" in the draft day video posted (second video, first post) in his thread reminded me of Frolov immediately. He is on the right side on a face off. He gets the puck and just freezes for a second and then makes a great move towards the net. The other player scores on the rebound.

The Exiled One

Sep 1, 2006
State of Hockey
www.dahuskies.com
Brodzinski's brother was drafted a few picks earlier by the Sharks. Going to suck to have to excommunicate your own brother.
I know this is an old post, but when I saw it I chuckled out loud and had to respond. Jonny's family members are almost entirely die hard St. Cloud State fans. Michael broke their hearts by committing to the University of Minnesota. If Jonny was going to excommunicate his brother for anything, it would be for that.

I don't think the Kings/Sharks rivalry means anything to either of them... yet. They still have three years of college to face each other... probably about five or six times in total. If they survive college still speaking to each other, then hopefully they'll both make the NHL for their respective clubs and continue the rivalry.

Fat Elvis

El Guapo
Dec 25, 2003
On Lebowski's rug
Visit site
Curious who the 2 dmen that LA were interested in, before they traded up to nab Valentin? Heatherington, Hagg, Santini, Olofsson or Bowey. I liked what I read about Heatherington.

Glad though that LA made their move, Valentin looks like an amazing get.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad