Kings Article: LA Kings’ Rob Blake On Jordan Weal: “There’s Not A Lot of Players Like That Aroundâ€

417th

Pacifist Division
Feb 4, 2015
is merely a concept
Simple. Length. First story was long, and the second one was even longer.

Can't please everyone...

Is it an issue where you are only allowed so much web space for your articles? Again, I am pleased with whatever it is you end up writing most if not all of the time and am only asking out of curiosity.

FrozenRoyalty

Feb 5, 2008
frozenroyalty.net
Is it an issue where you are only allowed so much web space for your articles? Again, I am pleased with whatever it is you end up writing most if not all of the time and am only asking out of curiosity.

I have no space limitations. However, there is a point where articles get too long, and you lose reader's interest, and I often push that to the limits as it is.

Captain Mittens*

I have no space limitations. However, there is a point where articles get too long, and you lose reader's interest, and I often push that to the limits as it is.

Gann, like Sports Chalet, takes you to the limit

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Jesus, man, could you change the channel?

**** you man. If you don't like my ****in' music get your own ****in' cab!

I had a rough night.

I'll pull over and kick your ass out!

Come on, man. I had a rough night and I hate the ****in' Eagles, man!

Out of my ****in' cab! Out of my ****in' cab!

Sheehan555

Some Kid from Boston
Sep 22, 2012
Tewksbury, MA
Take it for what it's worth, but going to Manchester games to see Weal play, sitting right by the tunnel, he's never been a high five guy until after the game.

Whether that means much to you guys or not, I saw people mention his determination and focus, and to me, that shows it.

He'd high five fans after a win, but rarely would I see him do it at all otherwise.

Captain Mittens*

I had a rough night.

I was thinking the other day how great Joe Walsh's solo stuff is. It's too bad he ran with the wrong crowd for a couple of years

PJ Kings Hockey

Oct 15, 2013
Take it for what it's worth, but going to Manchester games to see Weal play, sitting right by the tunnel, he's never been a high five guy until after the game.

Whether that means much to you guys or not, I saw people mention his determination and focus, and to me, that shows it.

He'd high five fans after a win, but rarely would I see him do it at all otherwise.

Sounds like an intense guy during the game.

Sleeping Dog

Fan Since ‘68
Sep 21, 2013
LBC

I had a rough night.

The Dude Abides!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad