GDT: La @ Ana 6pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

broman

Mar 9, 2003
HEL's antechamber
Orange jerseys are the new lucky charm. That's official now. According to clinical studies, they make you 57.9% quicker, smarter, and tougher, and make the opposing team see red, thus wind up in the box. Orange makes man-beasts out of hockeyists who are lost and wander in the mire. Even Bieksa is kept at bay by the Power of Orange. Well almost. But enough.

All hail Orange! :yo: :wave:

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Ducks absolutely deserved that win. They didn't dominate them but they did outplay them. Lol at any Kings fan playing the "luck" card tonight. The Kings had more lucky breaks than the ducks tonight if anything

2faded

Jul 3, 2009
Torrance, CA
Yeah. As in, we knew this guy was dangerous but we didn't cover him like he was dangerous.

Yep. I think he includes himself in the "top players" too. I don't think he's throwing anyone under the bus.

On another note, I still hate Quick. Glad Perron gave him a shot. Such a whiny ***** and takes cheap shots all the time.

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
And even if he does mean it like that, who cares? He's obviously totally wrong. Doughty makes salty comments after seemingly every game against the Ducks.

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
Satisfying win on many levels. I love hearing the entire broadcast team deflated after the vomit-inducing LA Kings 60 minute love fest.

Not as sharp as you want to see from this team, but the compete level was fantastic. Love the chippy play around Quick tonight, we look like a big brawny team again. Perron was a super pest tonight, I can't get enough of this guy.

Oct 18, 2011
Ducks absolutely deserved that win. They didn't dominate them but they did outplay them. Lol at any Kings fan playing the "luck" card tonight. The Kings had more lucky breaks than the ducks tonight if anything
the only luck was the kings 2nd goal

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
I loved Perron going after Quick early on. Quick really can't handle it when people get into his kitchen. Ducks hopefully will do that in the playoffs.

Props to the refs for dinging Jonathan for the flop too.

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
I loved Perron going after Quick early on. Quick really can't handle it when people get into his kitchen. Ducks hopefully will do that in the playoffs.

Props to the refs for dinging Jonathan for the flop too.

50275545.jpg

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Good win. They battled hard. But it probably cinches it for Bob that he's not making any deals. We already now have 8 D not counting Theo. That's where Bob usually stocks up for the playoffs anyway.

mytduxfan*

was it the case?
sog are even and LA played last night and got a goal waived away

Yeah, but the PP shouldn't have happened anyway. LA looked tired, but the refs were helping them out left right and centre. No call on the hook on Perron, no call on the trip on Silf for the EN, cheap phantom call on Kesler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad