GDT: La @ Ana 6pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

evomacky

we heff no effor
Jan 7, 2014
Anaheim, CA
Man, King fans are so salty. It's hilarious. All they can do is bash the fan base. It was a good read that board was haha

they already got a freebie with the bad bounce. should have been 4-1. 5-1 had silf been awarded the EN after that interference/slash at the end.

Last edited by a moderator:

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Man, King fans are so salty. It's hilarious. All they can do is bash the fan base. It was a good read that board was haha

All they can do is cry about the clock not being reset on the power play they should have never had in the first place. Guess it's different when the clock mistake goes against them for once. That and thinking the hockey gods owe them something for it after the freaking gift bounce they got last night is just unbelievable. :laugh:

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
I agree. They were both effective. But yet Depres got a third star in the game? He was responsible for both of the Kings goals with a bad trip and an unlucky bounce. Depres/Vatanen pairing looked a bit overmatched at times out there.

watching the game now.

Manson should of had done a better job blocking the shot on first goal.

In the 2nd period Despres blocked a pretty good Kings scoring chance. It`s not that black and white

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
eHvGPAD.gif

Sgooter

Dec 4, 2014
Well there's going to be a lot of talk about that, then.
I'm glad the Ducks won. However, the refs blew it big time in the way they handled the off-sides challenge by Anaheim. The video replay confirmed LA was indeed off-side, so LA's goal was disallowed, but the refs failed to have the game clock and penalty clock reset to the time of the off-side violation, which would have added about 35 seconds. I think the refs didn't know their own rule book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad