L. Schenn/Defense Logjam

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
I don't think Boston would do that.

Well, on this site Schenn is seen as having negative value for some reason. In the real world, a 26 yo right handed D who can play decent minutes, block shots, and bring a physical presence is actually seen as an asset. Given the age difference and that the flyers would be taking on some salary, I think it's pretty fair value wise.

Idk what the Bruins plans for D next season are though, so if they don't need another defenseman then that deal doesn't make much sense for them.

I would probably do Schenn for smith.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Well, on this site Schenn is seen as having negative value for some reason. In the real world, a 26 yo right handed D who can play decent minutes, block shots, and bring a physical presence is actually seen as an asset. Given the age difference and that the flyers would be taking on some salary, I think it's pretty fair value wise.

Idk what the Bruins plans for D next season are though, so if they don't need another defenseman then that deal doesn't make much sense for them.

I would probably do Schenn for smith.

They need another D but I doubt they will do it for Erikkson unless it's in a package starting with something like Erikkson and Smith for Simmonds and Scheen. Let's not forget they traded Tyler Seguin for Erikkson, the fan base would go ballistic if Seguin turned into Scheen.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
They need another D but I doubt they will do it for Erikkson unless it's in a package starting with something like Erikkson and Smith for Simmonds and Scheen. Let's not forget they traded Tyler Seguin for Erikkson, the fan base would go ballistic if Seguin turned into Scheen.

Flyers gave up JVR for Schenn (and only Schenn).

I guess I didn't realize Erikkson was valued that high. I thought Bos fans were looking to move him.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Flyers gave up JVR for Schenn (and only Schenn).

I guess I didn't realize Erikkson was valued that high. I thought Bos fans were looking to move him.

They seem to be looking to move anyone who was involved in the Tyler Seguin trade but Schenn is not going to do it. We have an issue getting the puck out of our zone because we are to slow and Schenn isn't exactly a speedy player.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

In no way shape or form is Simmonds going to Boston for a package where Eriksson is the best piece coming back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad