Kelly Hrudey's dream date with Gaudreau. :sarcasm:

I'm envisioning something like this:
a19ce2804a6d2d9fa1d9cbc6de8d9ed1.jpg

what is this actually parodying?

McMozesmadness

5-14-6-1
Feb 17, 2013
Edmonton, AB
Does anyone know who's calling the game for HNIC tonight.

Romanuk and Johnson are so bad and so against the Oilers it actually makes it fun, especially when we play well. Hoping for them.

Husker Du

Sponsor
Mar 18, 2012
Edmonton
Apparently HNIC is in 4K tonight. Anybody know if you have to stream it through your tv to get 4K or will it be broadcast in 4K?

Never mind. Only available to Rogers cable subscribers with a 4K cable box. Cmon, Shaw get in the game!

Last edited:

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
Either way and we would all be hospitalized.

Oh, its Saturday HNIC so not Remenda. Livers are possibly safe for one more day. Although not sure about that GA finishing drink clause.

One more. Each time theres a penalty and they go to commercial without saying who got the penalty...that's a shooter.

McBeastMode

Dec 29, 2012
Beside my neighbor..
I dunno, Talbot is damned good, usually takes Schultz multiple attempts to get it in and he's kind of shy around the net..

probably Talbot makes some great saves on Schultz and Gryba or Kassian lay Schultz out once or twice..

Oh wait, its up to Reinhart to lay Schultz out. C'mon kid, we're depending on you. :D

5nFbU1W.gif

Taylor Hall makes it look easy..
NXDp71k.gif

Last edited:

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
5nFbU1W.gif

Taylor Hall makes it look easy..
NXDp71k.gif

Nashville fans won't believe this **** is real.

Hall play much better finish. That's some goal scoring experience and acumen at work there.

Schultz gets the persistent digging garbage goal. Reminiscent of Smyth who managed to score over 400 like that in the correct net.

ps Nuge flies by and misses his check there on Schultz....;)

Last edited:

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Does anyone know who's calling the game for HNIC tonight.

Romanuk and Johnson are so bad and so against the Oilers it actually makes it fun, especially when we play well. Hoping for them.

The disappointment in Romanuk's voice when the Oilers score is both palpable and hilarious.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Nine day break coming up for this team. I'm guessing their heads will be somewhere else tonight. We've seen this movie many times before with this team. Not even Talbot will be able to save them tonight. 6-2 Nashville.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Nine day break coming up for this team. I'm guessing their heads will be somewhere else tonight. We've seen this movie many times before with this team. Not even Talbot will be able to save them tonight. 6-2 Nashville.

my guess their head will be packed in suitcases heading to Mexico or Las Vegas or Cuba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad