GDT: L|"Blackbeard's Roost"|Preds @ Oilers|8:00PM|HNIC|Rexall

Status
Not open for further replies.

duul

Jun 21, 2010
No problem with that by Kassian. Game is over. Team is a joke.

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005
Set play vs Oilers = aim for the Oiler Dman's shin ... The puck will find a way in afterward.

alphahelix

Feb 15, 2007
At least Kassian gives a ****. I don't understand how one guy on the bench can be worked up like that while there are guys sleepwalking through the game. Where is our coach???

I understand that some of the personnel might just need to be dumped but still...

alphahelix

Feb 15, 2007
Shultz is doing his best Jultz tonight.

Griff has been pretty good.

Griff is like Fayne. He can play a decent game and get in position to take shots but he has a pop-gun offence and will never score. He is too slow on the release, much like Fayne -- everyone has already adjusted and is waiting for the shot by the time it gets through and its not strong or accurate enough to cause problems.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Not even mad about the loss. They've played well enough to win this game, just no finish tonight. At least Reinhart and Kass looked good. The passengers that need to go after this season are becoming more and more obvious.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
At least Kassian gives a ****. I don't understand how one guy on the bench can be worked up like that while there are guys sleepwalking through the game. Where is our coach???

I understand that some of the personnel might just need to be dumped but still...

Team needs a serious heart transplant.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Both Schultz and Nurse are young players that need some help from their partners. Schultz is older but he needs some help and could rise the occasion if he had it. That's something he's never had while he was here.

Pronger in his prime is the only thing that could help Schultz.

McTrashBoat

Show me the deed
Nov 28, 2014

There's going to be sweeping changes this offseason aren't there?

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
Not even mad about the loss. They've played well enough to win this game, just no finish tonight. At least Reinhart and Kass looked good. The passengers that need to go after this season are becoming more and more obvious.

Said in every single loss this season.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Griff is like Fayne. He can play a decent game and get in position to take shots but he has a pop-gun offence and will never score. He is too slow on the release, much like Fayne -- everyone has already adjusted and is waiting for the shot by the time it gets through.

I think its a little early to say that. Rinne made 2 nice saves, its not like he made the classic Darnell Nurse muffed shot right into the goalies chest or 10 feet wide.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Griff is like Fayne. He can play a decent game and get in position to take shots but he has a pop-gun offence and will never score. He is too slow on the release, much like Fayne -- everyone has already adjusted and is waiting for the shot by the time it gets through.

Idk, that shot he made was well placed, and I remember during his first stint here he had a few bombs from the point. He will score goals in the NHL for sure if he can keep that up, or at least pick up assists on rebounds.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
I know the one you're talking about.

The classic soft Oiler "wave your stick around even though you know it isn't gonna do **** to make it look like you're trying" move.

Patented by Schultz, Eberle, Pouliot, etc.
That move was created here by Horcoff. His legacy lives on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad