L.A. Noire

Jack Bourdain

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 25, 2008
Oh my god, so sexy. Can't wait. Although the whole investigation part sounds like it could get tedious (Assassin's Creed style)

straka91*

Considering pre ordering this. Looks like a heavy rain and gta cross. I like it. Faces look amazing. And to think in 5 years these graphics are going to be poor.

Sergei Goldenhands

Used Registerer
Feb 19, 2009
Quebec City
The boxart is out!
la_noire_boxart-1-889x1024.jpg

Can't wait!

Hanta Yo

Bag it up
Jan 28, 2009
Toronto
I haven't bought a game this year. Been itching to buy a new game, and this will probably be it. It looks great, but I hope the investigations don't get tedious, and have a great variety.

awesomo

Sep 12, 2007
location, location
i just realized team bondi in australia helped produced this game. They were looking for someone to help with their admin stuff to help finish a "big game" they were working on. I just realized this was probably it, and i almost got a job with them

Mr Knies Guy

Jul 5, 2008
I haven't bought a game this year. Been itching to buy a new game, and this will probably be it. It looks great, but I hope the investigations don't get tedious, and have a great variety.

Tedious would describe Heavy Rain to me, as I wasn't interested in any other character but the detective. But this reminds of the amazing 1993 game Bladerunner (based on the movie) which was, and is my favorite game of ALL time. I was obsessed with this game as a teen, I beat it more than I've ever finished any other game. It was the whole detective investigation/interrogation theme, with vivid characters and slight/early open world structure. L.A. Noire just sounds like a beefier and more involving version of this, which I can't wait for. I'll have to take a couple days of vacay once it comes out :laugh:

Marble

Feb 11, 2007
Ottawa
Wow, I've been ignoring this since I figured it would be boring, but that trailer was really impressive.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad