Rumor: Kyper: Dermott and Holl available for a trade

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
You do realize that he and his bro make $1.5M per each with Knights in their roles .. their are only a few NHL teams like Leafs who can afford da $1.5M hit .. neither are gonna leave Knights unless they get a substantial bump in pay .. at 3M per it made sense to join Leafs .. then again I do feel bad for Dubie that he was paid so poorly relative to Shanny, Babs and Hunter .. it was not right he was in da hundred of thousands whereas everyone else was in da millions per

If you did your homework you would know that da Hunters own da Knights, so they actually aren’t paid 1.5M in their roles, rather as da owners.

If they took a job in da NHL, that salary would be in addition too their pay from da knights, not instead of. Da.

Nylanderthal

Jun 9, 2010
If you did your homework you would know that da Hunters own da Knights, so they actually aren’t paid 1.5M in their roles, rather as da owners.

If they took a job in da NHL, that salary would be in addition too their pay from da knights, not instead of. Da.
Ba dum tsssss

Reactions: The Podium

NMacrules

May 30, 2021
If I'm reading it properly I think the best we can hope for is Ritchie's demotion to the AHL (if his contract allows it) and his contract would now be 2.5 million - 1.075 buried threshold = 1,425,000...I'm sure we could bring someone up better than him for 1,075,000. I couldn't find anything on this contract other than term and dollars so not sure if ha can even be moved to the minors...Hopefully he can.
Agreed and I think Ho Sang would be awesome but Leafs would have to sign him to an NHL contract as he is only AHL right now.

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018

You assume they are paid in dividends and not salary/or other income .. and you assume financial situation with da Knights will remain da same without them there .. some pretty massive assumptions my friend

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
You assume they are paid in dividends and not salary/or other income .. and you assume financial situation with da Knights will remain da same without them there .. some pretty massive assumptions my friend
If they weren't running the Knights wouldn't the have to pay others to do so?

Reactions: JT AM da real deal

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto

You’re aware both of them had NHL jobs before and the Knights remained da same.

If they weren't running the Knights wouldn't the have to pay others to do so?

Ya, but junior salaries for management is in the 100ks not millions.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $5,220.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $275.00