GDT: Kylington plays tonight! Flames (31-14-6) @ Wild (31-16-3) - Game #52

Bert Mckrakken

Jul 23, 2021
Edmonton
Mackey and Valimaki are NHL caliber

but are you going to trust either in our top 4 heading into the stretch or playoffs?

Edit: Can’t imagine sutter splitting that third pairing up, and boy would I not want either of those two playing top 4. They are good where they are at .

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Is it just me, but when one of our D pulls up I get a little nervous. I wouldn’t change any of them out at this point but we are an injury away from being in trouble
Yes and no. I really like how the 6 guys we have are playing but this is Sutter who took a Gudbranson that had passed around like a hot potato into a great defensive D man. Kylington is the one I'm worried about his style is impossible to replace

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
It sucks when you have to find a Flames to beat up

Bert Mckrakken

Jul 23, 2021
Edmonton
IMO if Mangi wants more than 7 you trade him for assets then. Calgary’s internal cap is a thing. And you can’t argue you’re worth more than Johnny’s last contract

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Nah. Probably Debrincat matched contract at Max

Mangi is one year from UFA. I believe Debrincat was 3-4 yrs away, and he was bridged still.

IMO if Mangi wants more than 7 you trade him for assets then. Calgary’s internal cap is a thing. And you can’t argue you’re worth more than Johnny’s last contract

Gaudreau's new contract will be 8 digits. Plenty of room below that.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC

You probably can if you score 50 and pk. Ultimately it will come down to the playoffs if Mangiapane plays like this He will get payed just maybe not here

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
You probably can if you score 50 and pk. Ultimately it will come down to the playoffs if Mangiapane plays like this He will get payed just maybe not here

I know I'm being a bit of an ass (and I've made this very mistake before but that is why I can't help pointing it out) but it is paid ;).

Also nice job Kaprizov. Sit ur ass down for 2 mins

Edit: Wait wot Lucic?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad