GDT: Kylington plays tonight! Flames (31-14-6) @ Wild (31-16-3) - Game #52

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
It doesn't feel like a game Johnny breaks out of his mini bad luck (more than anything) slump. It doesn't feel like a game we do anything more than eke out a W. Hope I'm proven wrong. A W is a W though. Glad Kylington is back, that's a huge blessing.

Go Flams!

BobColesNasalCavity

Oct 15, 2016
West Side
Lewis-Richardson-Ritchie?

71025480.jpg

63firebird

Apr 6, 2018
Wild fan coming in peace. The Flames looked very tough on Saturday. Is that a typical performance for Calgary? If it is I could see them in the conference final.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Wild fan coming in peace. The Flames looked very tough on Saturday. Is that a typical performance for Calgary? If it is I could see them in the conference final.

We've been playing well for the last dozen or so games. I think I'm about 30 games and 2 series away from being fully convinced of your prediction (which would be awesome don't get me wrong) lol. I think the Wild are a formidable opponent still.

Good luck as in no injuries, but not in the win column tonight :laugh:

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Lewis-Richardson-Ritchie?

71025480.jpg
I don't disagree that line was not overly effective in generating scoring chances, but they were effective in their role last game. I liked that they didn't give up a lot, and clobbered guys when they had the chance.

Sure the puck didn't leave the corner of the offensive zone but that's fine.

More or less typical, but there was an added energy boost coming off of a 7-1 loss.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
This team basically never gets pushed around. It's certainly the norm for us to be the hammer more than the nail, but I also felt like last game was the most physically lopsided game we've seen this year.

I expect more pushback from Minnesota tonight tbh.

Body Checker

Aug 11, 2005
I hate watching games in Minnesota. Is there a reason, what's our all time record against the Wild?

Bert Mckrakken

Jul 23, 2021
Edmonton
Is it just me, but when one of our D pulls up I get a little nervous. I wouldn’t change any of them out at this point but we are an injury away from being in trouble

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad