Value of: Kyle Palmieri

Nico Hischier

Nov 22, 2017
Nico is not going anywhere. The thread is about the value of Palmieri.

Palmieri is worth a current top 4 LD or 1 first, 1 third and good prospect

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
If Hanifin has developed into a true top tier defenseman I would be open to moving Hischier for him but us losing hischier would be a huge blow to our lineup. I think from a value perspective those 2 players in a 1 for 1 deal aren't to far off IMO.
Wtf

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
My value was off a bit. I was under the impression that Hanifin still has potential to be a #1 d man so in a vacuum a number #1 d man and a #1 center are not to far off. Hanifin is still only 22 so he has time but I wouldn't move Hishcier for him in a 1 for 1 based deal. Hischier still has room to grow but dont underrate Hanifin (he is a LHD which we lack big time).

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017
I love Zadorov but trading Palmieri for him right now (with Hall's situation up in the air) is risky. We can't lose our top 2 wingers.

Yeah I wasn't really think of right this moment - maybe later in the year though. If things keep going the way they are for Jersey, I doubt Hall is going to re-sign there, in which case the prudent thing to do would be to move out older players for younger guys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad