Value of: Kyle Palmieri

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
If the Flames cannot get Hall, I would love for the Flames to go after Palmieri. Would be an ideal RW with Tkachuk and Backlund.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Why would they trade the local boy who is saving them alot of money by signing for hometown discounts ?
Take advantage that Palmieri will re-sign for alot less with you than other teams.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Especially after Hall walks as a UFA

You look to be a Bruins fan. Not sure why you felt the need to drop this here and I’m sure this smug comment was designed to upset NJ fans but my guess is that the way he is playing many NJ fans are hoping he signs with your team to a nice extension which will cripple the BOS cap as Marchand and Bergeron age

MichaelJ

May 20, 2013
Frolik + Kylington?

Decent value, the Devils need young defense that can actually play defense.

Would there be room in the off-season for a Palmieri + for Hanifin? Flames can run Giordano/Valimaki/Kylington down their left side and get the RH sniper.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Decent value, the Devils need young defense that can actually play defense.

Would there be room in the off-season for a Palmieri + for Hanifin? Flames can run Giordano/Valimaki/Kylington down their left side and get the RH sniper.
Hanifin has taken another stride. Wouldn't move him unless I was getting something really significant in return. I'd want to do Hanifin + significant asset for Hischier and I already know that is not going to happen. But, we need another top 6 center.

MichaelJ

May 20, 2013
Hanifin has taken another stride. Wouldn't move him unless I was getting something really significant in return. I'd want to do Hanifin + significant asset for Hischier and I already know that is not going to happen. But, we need another top 6 center.

Fair enough, I just wanted to see if there was a shot he’d be available.

Yea, I don’t think anyone should be untouchable but Hischier is someone I’d be very hesitant to move. The Devils are clearly not finished rebuilding and they need to hold onto him.

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
If Hanifin has developed into a true top tier defenseman I would be open to moving Hischier for him but us losing hischier would be a huge blow to our lineup. I think from a value perspective those 2 players in a 1 for 1 deal aren't to far off IMO.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Fair enough, I just wanted to see if there was a shot he’d be available.

Yea, I don’t think anyone should be untouchable but Hischier is someone I’d be very hesitant to move. The Devils are clearly not finished rebuilding and they need to hold onto him.

I think your best bet is Kylington, whom I think is buried too much in Calgary. I think he could be a solid top 4 option in New Jersey if given the opportunity. Smith - Subban and Kylington - Severson would be pretty solid.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad