Kyle Palmieri

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Does anyone have the ability to put up a YouTube? The replay I saw it certainly looked like a targeted head hit, but I didn't get to really look at it.

It's a predatory hit by a player with a history of predatory hits. Stupid play by Palmieri either way, by I don't buy Torres was "just trying to check him" any more than if it was Cooke that had done it - those two don't deserve the benefit of the doubt any more.

Nikko*

What impresses me besides his amazing shot is his speed, I didn't realize how fast this kid can be. Hopefully he isn't injured long.

Yeah he has a great first two strides. He's been catching defenders off guard with it and going around them wide.

Nikko*

Am I the only one that didn't see a problem with the hit? It just looked unfortunate that KP had his head down and caught a shoulder to the chin.

It was a good hit IMO. Unfortunate that it led to a concussion, but comes with any contact sport.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Does anyone have the ability to put up a YouTube? The replay I saw it certainly looked like a targeted head hit, but I didn't get to really look at it.

It's a predatory hit by a player with a history of predatory hits. Stupid play by Palmieri either way, by I don't buy Torres was "just trying to check him" any more than if it was Cooke that had done it - those two don't deserve the benefit of the doubt any more.

This is pretty much my perspective. I could see the hit being an accident coming from many other players. Torres no longer gets the benefit of the doubt.

Papaspud

Vatman
Dec 19, 2008
To the rescue
any word on whether torres was gonna receive a hearing or anything?

Looks like Torres' hit is getting as much of a look, and response as Alfie's cross-check to Rinaldo's melon. You'd think they would at least make a statement regarding the hit, considering the last hit he threw that injured a player had him sit for a bit, but alas no.

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
alright. well hope he's feelng better and comes back soon.
i didn't like RPG last night. killed all our depth for sure since we then had to split up that 3rd line.

but belesky up there again with the twins or maybe maroon. he could really work well with them since he's such a monster down low

DaDucks*

Having your head down /= go ahead and target the head, which is what Torres did. There was no need to check Palmieri's head into the glass.

Have u tried keeping your head up with 2 pounds of neck hair? Not easy.... Hope for a speedy recovery and shave that neck KP

Leizi

Jan 13, 2011
Finland
A hot player on the first line gets targeted by a dirty classless player like Torres, sure he had his head down for a while, yet this ginger **** shoulders him right in the face.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad