Kvalserien 2013

Weide

Jul 28, 2003
Linköping, Sweden
What is the key to the success they are having in the kvalseria?

All their success is because Emil KÃ¥bergs beard cannot be stopped!

beard.jpg

:handclap:

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
We can all but congratulate Leksand too. Interesting how things played out.

Hockeyfrilla

Swe prospect fanatic
May 25, 2008
Sweden
With Rögle demoted some talents should get more ice time in Allsvenskan:

Zaar
Hansson
Törnqvist
Cederholm
Krupic?

Jun 30, 2008
Sweden
...and Leksand is already talking about winning SM-guld. I think they ought to master how to properly balance their revenues and expenses first.

Aahlstroem

På Legenders Axlar
Dec 7, 2012
Göteborg
The best part of VIK-SSK yesterday was the "fight" between MÃ¥rtensson and Nylander. It ended in less than 5 seconds :laugh:

Poro24

May 4, 2005
Finland
Im so jealous of your great Kvalserien. Here in Finland the qualifying system is a joke.

If you want move up to SM-liiga, you must first play long playoffs and win the Mestis (=our Allsvenskan). Then you can play against the last SM-liiga team (who has had time to rest about 1-2 weeks) and have to beat them in a best of 7 series. And if you somehow are able to win the series, then you must buy the SM-liiga licence which costs about million euros. That is impossible to do. Our Mestis doesnt even have a tv deal.

So be happy how great system you guys have. We will never get new teams in our top league. I think that Allsvenskan is getting better and better every year. Soon it starts stealing players from SM-liiga :shakehead. You have done many things right in your hockey.

Desdichado93

Jan 7, 2012
Sweden
Im so jealous of your great Kvalserien. Here in Finland the qualifying system is a joke.

If you want move up to SM-liiga, you must first play long playoffs and win the Mestis (=our Allsvenskan). Then you can play against the last SM-liiga team (who has had time to rest about 1-2 weeks) and have to beat them in a best of 7 series. And if you somehow are able to win the series, then you must buy the SM-liiga licence which costs about million euros. That is impossible to do. Our Mestis doesnt even have a tv deal.

So be happy how great system you guys have. We will never get new teams in our top league. I think that Allsvenskan is getting better and better every year. Soon it starts stealing players from SM-liiga :shakehead. You have done many things right in your hockey.

Don't be, IMO it should be scrapped in favour of direct promotion/demotion.

If a team play plays so well that it wins Allsvenskan, it have earned the right of being promoted in the
same way as the last team in Elitserien have earned themselves a demotion.

I just think that Kvalserien is just to bring excitement rather then being a fair series.

LiveeviL

No unique points
Jan 5, 2009
Sweden

Doesn't sound that difference, but I guess the devil is in the details (spelled "money").

Anyway, Kvalserien is what counts for me, it is tense and matters; it is as cose to life and death which you can get in hockey - worldwide.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad