Post-Game Talk: Kuzy Potter and the Prisoner of Buffalo: Caps @ Sabres 7:07PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyfan88

Dec 14, 2015
Man, I was so excited to see Richards' debut.

What a ****** game the Caps played all around. I guess Buffalo played well and deserved the win, but the effort...wasn't there.

I hope they come out flying tomorrow against the Rags.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Man, I was so excited to see Richards' debut.

What a ****** game the Caps played all around. I guess Buffalo played well and deserved the win, but the effort...wasn't there.

I hope they come out flying tomorrow against the Rags.

They better come out flying, that was an unacceptable effort. Buffalo earned that win. Worst player on the ice was Orlov, he looked like Mike Green on a bad day.

bWo*

on to new york guys, a championship team will be able to comeback tomorrow and rebound with a big win. Hopefully we can come out punching and knock the rags on their ass

hockeyfan88

Dec 14, 2015
They better come out flying, that was an unacceptable effort. Buffalo earned that win. Worst player on the ice was Orlov, he looked like Mike Green on a bad day.
Agreed. In my opinion:

Caps best 3:
Richards
Johansson
Chimera

Caps worst 3:
Orlov - really AWFUL.
Chorney
Niskanen

Pigskin

Sponsor
Jan 14, 2014
Brisbane, Australia
pretty poor performance

thought Niskanen was the worst on ice myself

we have been so dominant of late, we just shelve this one and move on

kill the Rags :)

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
I'm not worried about the team in general though, they haven't exceed their quota of stinkers this season. Only our 8th regulation loss, everyone else is in double digits.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
Laich gets scratched and the team plays very poorly and gets beat easily. Coincidence...?

pocketrockets

Dec 12, 2010
They looked awful tonight. They didn't have any legs at all which doesn't bode well for the second game of the back/back. Also the ice looked horrid to the naked eye with pucks bouncing everywhere....strange for Buffalo. Wonder if they had a concert last night or something.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
They looked awful tonight. They didn't have any legs at all which doesn't bode well for the second game of the back/back. Also the ice looked horrid to the naked eye with pucks bouncing everywhere....strange for Buffalo. Wonder if they had a concert last night or something.

They had a game at home they lost handily to the Bruins.

coyote

Jul 21, 2002
Visit site
i think that the benching of Laich and putting in Richards had more to do with the loss then many people think. If your losing you insert Richards but when this team has been winning and you do it you send the wrong message to the team.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
It's better to overcome the adversity of life without a Laich now, versus in April. Newly acquired players also need to be tested before the end of the year. Injuries have all but dictated we look at potential 3Cs. We need to see what Richards has in the tank, and who he works well with. Heck, even find his optimal role for when Beags returns.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
i think that the benching of Laich and putting in Richards had more to do with the loss then many people think. If your losing you insert Richards but when this team has been winning and you do it you send the wrong message to the team.

It makes no sense. We just signed Richards, we had to scratch someone to test him in game. It had to be one of Sill/Laich/Latta. Laich was the one chosen to be in the press box, because he's the 13th best forward on the team.
It sends the right message to the team.
The Washington Capitals are in first place in the league and this is an extremely competitive roster. If you can't outperform the competition, then you're going to be in the press box. It's that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad