Kuemper sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
When i just saw the thread i was like: a troll? a moron? A moron-troll?

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Reactions: Edenjung

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
Yeah, nobody dislikes Kuemper anymore. There are two goalies who has played more games than him this season, and still holds a better save-percentage. Two. In the NHL.

Yeah. Go look for yourself. Kuemper is now a top goalie.

https://www.foxsports.com/nhl/stats...sort=0&time=0&pos=5&team=0&qual=1&sortOrder=0

(perhaps you should edit your comment somewhat before the admins sees it- it is a bit harsh. :sarcasm:)
We should probably let pickard play a few games. but on the other side. we need thoses wins and kuemper is our MVP.

Feb 12, 2003
Goalies pass through waivers all the time. I’m not worried about losing Hill.
I'm not worried to start the season but he might not survive a recall and assignment for the inevitable goalie injury next year and then a decision would be needed.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
If he gets hurt again I don't think he'd get picked :laugh:
Guess it would depends on who else is available though.

I still think overthinking the expansion-draft will hurt the team. Just accept there will be one good player lost.

The only thing to be done is to be careful with the NMCs, so the team can decide who to expose without restrictions.

Last edited:

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
When Keumper is a UFA? I'm not following the logic.

No.... it’s in regards to Hill. Everyone was worried about Hill having pass through waivers come next year. I’m concerned more after that with the expansion draft if Raanta can stay healthy.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
No.... it’s in regards to Hill. Everyone was worried about Hill having pass through waivers come next year. I’m concerned more after that with the expansion draft if Raanta can stay healthy.
Goalie is possibly our deepest position. We have 2 years to see how this plays out. 2 years ago; Hell 6 months ago most of us had never heard of Hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad