Kucherov vs Mackinnon

Kucherov or Mackinnon

• Nikita Kucherov

• Nathan Mackinnon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Kucherov is more proven, but IMO, MacKinnon's peak season (last year) was better than any of Kucherov's, including Kuch's last season.

I'd lean toward Kucherov right now until Mac shows he can repeat last season.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

Jarey Curry

Avalanche of Makar
May 2, 2015
Finland
Stamkos isn't carrying the load ahead of Kucherov lel
He has atleast for several years as a captain and as their franchise center. Its hard to say which one of the 3 has the biggest importance for Tampa Bay but gun to my head listed
Hedman
Stamkos
Kucherov
And obviously Kucherov had a career year so it seems like an insult of me saying hes at 3, but im talking bout their overall careers in Tampa

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
MacKinnon needs to prove for more than 1 year that he's not just a 50-60 point player to make this an argument

as recently as literally one year ago he put up 53 points in 82 games

Eichel outscored him that year and he was in his second season and missed two whole months, lol.

Kucherov until Mackinnon proves he can do it again, and next year too. If he falls back to what he was next year I will lose all hope that hes elite.

Some guys just go crazy in a season, I’ve seen it happen so many times. This goes for Hall too.

Taylor Hall while producing better then Mack needs to do it again to prove he’s elite.

22FUTON9

Jun 30, 2010
I take Mack (duh) but Kucherovs absolutely the driving force in tampa. He's clearly a step above stamkos at this point.

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
Eichel outscored him that year and he was in his second season and missed two whole months, lol.

Kucherov until Mackinnon proves he can do it again, and next year too. If he falls back to what he was next year I will lose all hope that hes elite.

Some guys just go crazy in a season, I’ve seen it happen so many times. This goes for Hall too.

Taylor Hall while producing better then Mack needs to do it again to prove he’s elite.
I am a big Eichel believer and I think he will go over PPG next season but last season looked like Mack finally broke out and he was a freaking unstoppable machine out there while carrying his team to the playoffs. Eichel had better seasons before getting hurt but until he does what Mackinnon did he doesn’t belong in that conversation yet* and TBH I wouldn’t be surprised if he is there next season though.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
He has atleast for several years as a captain and as their franchise center. Its hard to say which one of the 3 has the biggest importance for Tampa Bay but gun to my head listed
Hedman
Stamkos
Kucherov
And obviously Kucherov had a career year so it seems like an insult of me saying hes at 3, but im talking bout their overall careers in Tampa
How is there overall careers relevant? Kucherov has been above Stamkos for the last three seasons. 4 if you want to count 2015 where they scored similarly in the regular season but Kucherov had a much better playoff.

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
Mackinnon. Was the 2nd best player in the league last year imo. Add in that he plays center and it's a pretty easy choice for me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad