Confirmed with Link: Kreider replacing Panarin for 2019 All Star Game.

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
I would think Kreider should be in that event and hopefully the coaches will see that as well.

I have a question... Is their be a deflection skills competition or am I just hoping that the NHL will include this someday?? gotta deflect the puck but those deflected pucks has to hit the targets . that would be interesting
that sounds cool. like four takes in the accuracy comp. Man in the slot and you just get feeds from the point.

Reactions: RangersFan1994

NYRangers0723

Apr 30, 2019
I'm actually happy for Kreider. I realize he hasnt lived up to what we thought he would become but he has been a very good player for this franchise. Given what he does for the locker room, the city and on the ice he is a good representative to send and it will be nice to see him in the fastest skater.
I think if fans were honest they would admit that they had unrealistic expectations for Kreider because of his 2012 playoffs. I think many were just expecting he would be a 35-40 goal superstar for whatever reason. He had been very good for us and had had a lot of big moment especially in the playoffs. Most guys picked 19th overall don’t end up doing much most of the time so it was great value for that pick

Off Sides

Sep 8, 2008
Guess I'll be that guy, I'm pretty sure the other GMs know Kreider is a fast skater.

If he was in some other competition and did well, that might raise some eyebrows, maybe.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Reading all the posts from the Slackjaws on the Mains about Chris is hillarious. He's apparently a 3rd line scrub and still a goalie runner.....

Reactions: Captain Lindy

NYRangers0723

Apr 30, 2019
Reading all the posts from the Slackjaws on the Mains about Chris is hillarious. He's apparently a 3rd line scrub and still a goalie runner.....
It’s amazing that they still bring up something from 6 years ago even thought Emelin clearly tripped him. If you are going hard and fast to the net collisions are gonna happen. It’s funny many other players have gone through it yet a Kreider is the one singled out. The funny thing is I bet all these fans would love to have Kreider on their team for what he brings

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
It’s amazing that they still bring up something from 6 years ago even thought Emelin clearly tripped him. If you are going hard and fast to the net collisions are gonna happen. It’s funny many other players have gone through it yet a Kreider is the one singled out. The funny thing is I bet all these fans would love to have Kreider on their team for what he brings
This x 1000. Especially when it was Carey Price who got hurt. The guy gets hurt if you breathe on him too hard. He's fragile AF.

Reactions: CasusBelli

BKGooner

Jun 23, 2017
Lol I can’t tell if this is satire or not
"Kudos to the ECHL for not only having women's hockey stars taking part in their All-Star skills competitions, but having players like Annie Pankowski (shown here) play in its actual All-Star Game. Pretty cool. " From today's Wysh List.
Not satire to the ECHL. If you are going to have a no contact 3 on 3 pick up game, let the women play.

BKGooner

Jun 23, 2017
Beat me to it.....by days apparently
I had my Skills competition critical thinking cross overs working over time. :)
Can Al Iafrate walk out of the stands and win hardest shot with a wooden stick? My money is on yes. That is my only other non-controversial controversial thought on the Skills Competition. Other than maybe add horse on an empty net for the skaters.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1