Injury Report: Kreider (Broken Hand)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SixGoalieSystem

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2011
Trondheim
i think JT Miller should play over Carcillo and Dorsett.

IMHO Miller has a future with this team going forward...this experience could be good for him.

He doesn't look ready. It's the playoffs. You don't worry about player development, you worry about winning. There is no way playing Miller over Carcillo/Dorsett gives us a better shot at the win.

I like Miller and think he makes the team next year, but if Kreider is ready to go, Miller shouldn't play. He would bring little to the fourth line.

JCrusher*

Apr 16, 2012
i think JT Miller should play over Carcillo and Dorsett.

IMHO Miller has a future with this team going forward...this experience could be good for him.
Series isnt over yet. Carcillo has actually done well in the playoffs. I like Miller but he has a ways to go

TeamStewie

Jan 17, 2013
There is no point to playing Miller if he is going to wind up riding the bench late in the game like he usually does.

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
man, Kreider is exactly what we need now. Our PP is awful. Rick Nash could use Kreider's speed to open things up for him. Given more space and time, Nash will be able to make better plays and Kreider's speed will help both forechecking pressure and breakouts for that line.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Kreider, not Stepan, made it happen last night, not just with tally but how he opened up the ice and commanded attention of Pens.

Note to my detractors, who like to keep score.

Khelvan

Apr 5, 2002
Oakland, CA
Kreider, not Stepan, made it happen last night, not just with tally but how he opened up the ice and commanded attention of Pens.

Note to my detractors, who like to keep score.
What does Kreider's success have to do with you? There were plenty of people who thought he would do well.

Weren't you the guy who thought he would make a good center (a position for which he is wholly unsuitable)?

Pizza

Sep 17, 2005
Kreider showed exactly why he is so valuable. Big body with speed, skill and a physical edge willing to use everything he has to create his own opportunities. Made a huge difference with his effort.

Nash should be taking notes....but it's anyone's guess what he's thinking. Right now Nash reminds me of Brad Richards a year ago.

Dec 8, 2010
Right now Nash reminds me of Nash a year ago.

Kreider showed exactly why he is so valuable. Big body with speed, skill and a physical edge willing to use everything he has to create his own opportunities. Made a huge difference with his effort.

Nash should be taking notes....but it's anyone's guess what he's thinking. Right now Nash reminds me of Brad Richards a year ago.

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
Kreider's development is the most important aspect of this team going forward. He has the potential to be a dominant power forward in the NHL. Something we've lacked for a long time.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Guy is probably still playing with a partially broken hand and already has scored AND it was on the death PP. Ridiculous.

Guy is a forechecking machine that line sorely needs. His speed and aggressiveness doesn't allow the opposing defense to take the puck how they would like and exit the zone. Please play him on powerplay more. He is always in front of net and can chase pucks down on dump in

Wolfy*

Seems to be nothing wrong with his strength, 530 lbs X 6 is pretty impressive.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
I'm still not sold on Kreider becoming as good not only as much people want him to be, but also as much this team as currently constructed needs him to be. That being said, I am happier than a pig in **** that we didn't give CK to the Blue Jackets too!

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
I'm still not sold on Kreider becoming as good not only as much people want him to be, but also as much this team as currently constructed needs him to be. That being said, I am happier than a pig in **** that we didn't give CK to the Blue Jackets too!

If he can hit 20/25-30 consistently while providing hustle and physical play I'd be happy as ****.

KingWantsCup

#FightLikeHell
Jul 3, 2009
New Jersey
That would have made the trade a DISASTER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad