GDT: Kraken vs Panthers, 12 Dec

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
…a-yup.

IMG_0112.jpeg

No updates on Schultz availability that I’ve seen.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
The injuries keep piling up hurting this team immensely! Too bad the Kraken weren't allowed to draft Amateurs 2 years before admittance to the NHL maybe they could have had some depth that was adequate or could have helped to pull this out of the doldrums...I guess that would be too much to ask for 650 Million US Dollars...f***!!! At least the Kraken should been allowed a Roster of Say 25-26 and no one could make a claim on their players sent down

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
Not watching, except the stats… lmfao. Half the game over and only 15 shots total and the team with 1/3 of that is winning. Sounds like a dreadful game.

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
PK carrying the 2nd but it’s really not the type of well you want to draw from over and over and over…

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Two straight power plays for the Panthers and they total only one shot. D looks good tonight, with Evans gaining more confidence.

Reactions: Kevinsane

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Not watching, except the stats… lmfao. Half the game over and only 15 shots total and the team with 1/3 of that is winning. Sounds like a dreadful game.
Not really. Kind of interesting actually. D is sound, offense is for the most part nowhere to be seen (though they might be waking up), and Daccord is holding down the fort. Kind of a schizoid profile.

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Can’t say I love a PP1 of Yamamoto / Beniers / Tolvanen. Not a mystery they looked out of sync. I know Tolvanen is a fan favorite but he’s a very limited player…

Reactions: kihei

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Got a little flabby in the end, but that was one of our best defensive periods in some time. Daccord looking just as solid as can be.

Can’t say I love a PP1 of Yamamoto / Beniers / Tolvanen. Not a mystery they looked out of sync. I know Tolvanen is a fan favorite but he’s a very limited player…
I like Tovanen a lot, but he is more sizzle than steak.

Reactions: Kevinsane

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
At this point, Daccord may be thinking "These mothers ain't going to score, so I am going to have to pitch a shutout."

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Last year we would have won this game. We should win this game. Let's see what happens.

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Even in a slump, Beniers is by a zillion light years our most creative player.

What a beautiful pass from Evans. A two goal lead. Do you hear me? A TWO GOAL LEAD.

Reactions: Toomany7pins

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad