GDT: Kraken @ Vegas

Toomany7pins

Dec 4, 2018
Seattle Area
Don’t like the fact Gru is starting. Just made your odds of winning against the team in front you that much tougher. Hope our guys have a scoring barrage like vs the Sharks the other night.

I didn’t see a thread started so mods feel free to edit, merge, or delete this.

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
Don’t like the fact Gru is starting. Just made your odds of winning against the team in front you that much tougher. Hope our guys have a scoring barrage like vs the Sharks the other night.

I didn’t see a thread started so mods feel free to edit, merge, or delete this.

And the last time Jones played vs vegas he got smoked and we still lost. It matters more on how well the rest of the plays than just the goalies.

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
I’m ok with Gru starting this one. If you’re going to take chances, take them in situations you probably won’t win anyway. History says Seattle loses this in regulation.

Reactions: kihei

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
The Kraken have to come out flying and blocking shots. Vegas is good but I think when all cylinder's are firing the Kraken are just as good

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
Let's Krak!

I have fond memories of T-Mobile - saw U2 there twice in 2018. Would like some more fond memories.

Reactions: The Marquis

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Seattle kraken is building the Kraken the right way. First with vets to start the expansion then with good/great draft picks for the future Another couple more quality drafts and they will be great long term. Vegas started off with a hoard of draft picks and then dumped them for vets...not a great formula for the future

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
I could be completely off here, but i feel like Jones would make a save or 2 a game where you go, yeah he probably shouldnt of saved that but he did, where Gru doesnt. Idk, could be completely off on this one.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
On that last attempt by Vegas,Gru was back in his net too deep,jeez

Vegas knows that Gru is fragile. All they have to do is throw pucks at the net. Kraken D need to block shots same with Forwards to help out

Like that the Kraken are short shifting

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
This game would be 2-0,maybe 2-1 with Jones in the net sorry to say
Thats what i was trying to get at passively in my last post, I feel like Jones would of made one of those saves. Although he did make 1 pretty good save.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad