GDT: Kraken @ Penguins...10 Pacific Time,Monday January 15th,2024

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Afternoon games always seem weird to me, Monday afternoon games even more so.

Reactions: Kevinsane

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
Well, at least you guys wre able to watch the game.

For me NHL.TV only showed "error 400" and I couldn't watch anything during one of the few times the Kraken actually played during a european friendly time....

Anyways, gotta hope we get some guys back and are able to start another streak cause I'm not interested in the team winning all those games and ending up drafting at #14th OVR because the still missed the playoffs.

Riptide

Dec 29, 2011
Yukon
Well, at least you guys wre able to watch the game.

For me NHL.TV only showed "error 400" and I couldn't watch anything during one of the few times the Kraken actually played during a european friendly time....

Came to see if I could find a link to the tribute video to Dumoulin and saw this comment. I know what you mean. I've been on vacation in Europe for the last month (went to Sweden for the WJC and stayed)... I tried to watch one game... then gave up when I realized that they start at like 2am or some shit like that. Will just have to wait till I get back home.

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Dumo got a tribute video? Huh, that’s cool…I guess it didn’t register with me that he was there so long that he won Cups with them. Not sure why, as I know he’s an older vet.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
They looked listless vs Columbus so I'm not surprised they couldn't keep the streak going vs a better veteran squad.

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
I’ve worked 48 of the last 58 hours. Missed two games in that time. Crazy. Sounds like not much missed from this one but loads on the other.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad