GDT: Kraken @ Penguins...10 Pacific Time,Monday January 15th,2024

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
The Seattle Kraken invade the confines of Pittsburgh to take on the 5 time Stanley Cup Champs. The Penguins are a veteran lot and have played inconsistent this season. Having said that they still have several great great players(Crosby,Malkin,Letang and Karlsson) that could prove difficult for the Kraken to overcome.Look for the Pens to start TJarry in net while the Kraken go back to Daccord. Its a afternoon matinee in Pittsburgh meaning its a 10 AM start in the Pacific NorthWest,11 AM Mountain time. ABurakovsky and MBeniers are listed as day to day...Here We Go Kraken Here We Go!!!

Reactions: kihei

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
What happened to Dunn?

Wonder if he hurt his hands feeding that little shit punches.

Last edited:

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
My 2 favorite Sports by Far...Hockey and American Football,even though my first game I ever watched was Canadian Football which I soon realized was different than the NFL

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
What happened to Dunn?

Wonder if he hurt his hands feeding that little shit punches.
Not entirely sure...I saw a BlueJacket player fall on him and Dunner wasn't too pleased there wasn't a penalty

As a Packers fan, I approve this message .. :)
It was great to see "Buddy" Love doing so well...the Spirit of Bart Starr and those Great Packer teams from the Vince Lombardi era are all smiling

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
This game could really get away from the Kraken...they need more Energy and Intensity...showing way too much respect for the Pens

Reactions: kihei

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Remember when the Kings traded their own first rounder to Chicago so the BlackHawks could draft Eddie Olczyck...I was pissed LA drafted D-man CRedmond and the "legendary" Bob Janecyk

Toomany7pins

Dec 4, 2018
Seattle Area
Anyone catch the Green Bay beat down of Dallas and Texan annihilation of the Browns...Loved the Lions win too
My 2 favorite teams in the nfl are the Hawks and whomever is playing the Paper Tigers (Cowboys).

Loved every minute of watching the cowboys get destroyed yesterday.

There still will be the same idiots predicting a cowboys Super Bowl next year. This is always “their year” until it isn’t.

Kevinsane

Kraken up.
Apr 11, 2022
Dawson Creek, BC
My 2 favorite teams in the nfl are the Hawks and whomever is playing the Paper Tigers (Cowboys).

There still will be the same idiots predicting a cowboys Super Bowl next year. This is always “their year” until it isn’t.
They’re the Leafs of the NFL.

Driedger will play tomorrow I'm thinking
One would hope so. Back to backs on the road are brutal on the body.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022

Seeing the Cow"girls" get destroyed has to be savored...Can't wait 'til JJones starts the Jonestown massacre

• Haha
Reactions: Kevinsane

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad