Kraken Fan Check-in!

Kevinsane

Kraken up.
Apr 11, 2022
Dawson Creek, BC
Former Canuck fan here across the water in Victoria. Love me some big physical blueliners so I'll definitely enjoy Oleksiak. Looking forward to Wednesday for obvious reasons.
I’m a former Canucks fan too. I can’t stomach Aquilini’s criminal behaviour, so I hope the Kraken stomp Vancouver. I don’t want that POS to ever be happy about anything.

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
Bruins fan here and looking at coming down next week from BC for Seattle Boston game..ticketmaster best for getting tix? Any hfboarders sell tickets here?

Wasn't sure where to post this, so thanks in advance!

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
Probably best on the secondhand market than ticketbastard. Stub hub and seat geek are my guesses.

Not many folks having tickets round here.

Enjoy Seattle.

fr1to

Feb 21, 2024
Seattle
checking in!

about me:
  • born, raised, and now living in Seattle; working for a UW lab
  • I like Seattle teams, Arsenal, basketball
  • pre-expansion exposure to hockey limited to watching MN state tournament + all-hair videos with college ex
  • Upholder of Sweeper-Keeperism and Joey Daccord Thought
  • Morgan Geekie truther
  • Vince Dunn evangelist
  • Bjorkstan

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
checking in!

about me:
  • pre-expansion exposure to hockey limited to watching MN state tournament + all-hair videos with college ex
  • Morgan Geekie truther
  • Vince Dunn evangelist
  • Bjorkstan

Welcome to the board.

I’m not sure I’d personally claim to be a stalker fan of Bjorkstrand myself, but he’s been my favorite hockey player since I had season tickets to the Winterhawks when he was playing there. Does that make me a Bjorkfan? Lmfao.

Reactions: fr1to

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
checking in!

about me:
  • Morgan Geekie truther
  • Vince Dunn evangelist
  • Bjorkstan

Welcome to the board.

I’m not sure I’d personally claim to be a stalker fan of Bjorkstrand myself, but he’s been my favorite hockey player since I had season tickets to the Winterhawks when he was playing there. Does that make me a Bjorkfan? Lmfao.

Bjorkstan, that's gold! I'm definitely in the club. He was my favorite player on the Jackets and those fools traded him here not long after I moved back to WA.

Does Joey D'Accord Thought have a little red book I should know about? Seems important!

Reactions: fr1to

fr1to

Feb 21, 2024
Seattle
Bjorkstan, that's gold! I'm definitely in the club. He was my favorite player on the Jackets and those fools traded him here not long after I moved back to WA.

Does Joey D'Accord Thought have a little red book I should know about? Seems important!
1708655877208.png

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Moneypuck has the Kraken with an 18.3% chance to make the playoffs. After last night (and the last 10 games), that number feels high to me...

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Moneypuck has the Kraken with an 18.3% chance to make the playoffs. After last night (and the last 10 games), that number feels high to me...

I think Minnesota takes that last playoff spot. Kaprizov is back to himself.

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany

Well, it's about five teams fighting for that spot and the Kraken are one of them.

Though, given the fact that the Kraken would lose nearly every tiebreaker they'd need more points than any other team to get that spot which makes it even harder.

So yeah, those 18.3% seem a bit high.

Reactions: Fuhrious

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad