GDT: Kraken expansion draft (5 PM PST, ESPN2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
I'm glad all the Price chatter was for not.

Seems like they are not going for all BPA though, let's see how this pans out with Larsson and Oleksiak signing, we aren't taking all lesser known guys. Dreidger too.

Let's see who else we get here!

Edit: Gourde and McCann got selected while I was typing, solid and almost concensus picks. Nice.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
So far, so good. Everything as expected.

No Vatrano deal with the Dreidger pick.

StarterHart

Waffle
Feb 2, 2018
Arlington, WA
Unless they’re holding trades back until the end this is very underwhelming… difficult to believe that they’re half way through the league without a single deal. Curious to see what’s happening here.

Agreed. They have to be saving them for after all the picks are made. There's absolutely no chance that zero deals were made, and if they don't announce those during the broadcast, and this entire production only repeats what was leaked by noon, I would consider this a pretty big fail.

Reactions: andys

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Unless they’re holding trades back until the end this is very underwhelming… difficult to believe that they’re half way through the league without a single deal. Curious to see what’s happening here.
If there are no side deals, this team will be rebuilding for the first 5 years at bare minimum, and that may be generous.

If they made these picks based on who they wanted, they have instilled absolutely zero confidence in me they will be able to build a roster.

Reserving judgement until this is over and hopefully trades are made.

Reactions: kihei

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Tanev is 100% going to be a fan favorite. Probably get some third line minutes and have a career year too.

Reactions: andys

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
No shock they play the Canucks first game at home lol

I’ll be hoping both teams just have fun

DanoCanuck

Jul 18, 2021
This event is a yawner. Real cheese ball ugly. This is the best they can do? Bringing in Fowler...WTF? So many others to choose and we get a college football guy calling out Carolina Panthers. Sheesh

Reactions: QuizGuy66 and kihei
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad