GDT: Kraken @ BlueJackets

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
This is getting nerve wracking again. Goalie pulled and Columbus showing a lot of energy all of a sudden.

Kevinsane

Kraken up.
Apr 11, 2022
Dawson Creek, BC
Man, this is SO nice to see after that 5-12 start to the season. All teams slump, so I hope that was just the Kraken getting their’s out of the way early.

Reactions: kihei

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
IMG_0146.jpeg

Hocktopus

Jul 1, 2023
BC
What an absolutely amazing turnaround! It is hard to believe that this team lost eight straight not that long ago and everyone was wondering how long Hak was going to last....seems like it was a totally different hockey season compared to the way the Kraken are playing now.

I know that Joey has been a big part of it, but the entire team has turned this thing around: from a high draft pick and selling at the deadline to being a playoff contender!

Reactions: kihei

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
That one was probably the "worst game" they played during the winning streak being outworked and outplayed by Columbus until we scored that fourth goal.

Though, the once again found a way to win(that's what you have to do) and hopefully Beniers and Burakovsky won't be out for long.
Though, I'm not sure about Burakovsky cause it's another lower body injury and I couldn't see where it supposedly happened.

Also, Joey probably needs a break and didn't look all that good in this one.
Though, the next two are back-to-back and so Driedger will get one of those starts.

Reactions: Fuhrious

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad