GDT: Kraken @ BlueJackets

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
The Kraken are set to play the BlueJackets this afternoon 4 pm Pacific,5 Mountain. The host Columbus team will have Russian DTarasov in the net with EMerzlikens backing him up...Daccord will get the call I'm pretty certain. I look for the Kraken to win this one as the struggling Columbus team hasn't been able to find the right balance between Vets and youngsters that work...I'm looking for the BlueJackets to jettison some vets 1 of which will be Merzlikens or Spencer Martin their other goaltender...Laine,Jenner and Werenski are on IR...so Here We Go Kraken Here We Go!!!

OldCootHockeyFan

Jan 28, 2023
Lynnwood WA
I am very surprised to see Joey in the net. I mean, he's got to rest sometime, right? Figured it would be when we are playing, arguably, the weakest opponent on the road trip. Do you suppose Hakstol is playing each goalie (or at least Joey) until they lose?

Renopucker

Jan 17, 2019
Reno
I am very surprised to see Joey in the net. I mean, he's got to rest sometime, right? Figured it would be when we are playing, arguably, the weakest opponent on the road trip. Do you suppose Hakstol is playing each goalie (or at least Joey) until they lose?
After the BJ's, they play again Monday and Tuesday in a B2B. Expect Driegs to ice V Pens on Monday, then Daccord V Rags on Tuesday.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Going with the hot hand...and maybe Gru is being held out in case a trade partner can be worked out

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
I notices the BJackets had 3 Russians on the ice,4 counting the Goaltender and they have 5 in all with more coming I'm thinking

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00