GDT: Kraken at Kings, 20 Dec

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
If there was one thing I’d change about the team’s online presence, I wish they did more in the way of building up hype for the game’s “lineup”. Other teams will make Twitter posts with that night’s roster, projected lines, goalie…the Kraken are very tightlipped beyond their “3 things” video.

IMG_0118.jpeg

Per Puckpedia, no updated info on McCann, Bura, Gru, or Schultz with PEB sure to sit out as he just hit IR yesterday. Will update as best I’m able!

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
You'd think in a city like Seattle that they would be able to find somebody to do a decent job with the teams online presence. The Youtube content has improved unquestionably, but everything is just so utterly "meh!" at BEST.

Interior Cascadian

Apr 2, 2007
Olympia, WA
My petty side wants every Eastern team’s fan base to experience sitting through some random OT while their team starts their game off air. Not proud of it, but there it is.

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
Well, I learned that our problem has nothing to do with goaltending but it is really that we can't outscore our stellar goaltending. :laugh:

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Kings had 20-something SOG to 7 or 8 for the Kraken, which my brain keeps telling me was bad…but the Kraken honestly had some good chances. If they can stop letting the Kings control long stretches of play, it could go either way.

Oh, and Lind drew in with Shore and Yam, looks like. No Evans tonight, it’s the Schultz and Dumo Show.

Cisse

Jun 25, 2016
Forssa
I think Accord had 19 saves but Kings shots were blocked, hit the post and some even went wide.

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Yam had a solid 1st period, starts the 2nd taking a dumb trip (borderline slew foot) in the OZone halting a PP.

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Tanev doing the monkey off his back celebration. Guess he’s been frustrated since his injury?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00