GDT: Kraken At Black Hawks

Toomany7pins

Dec 4, 2018
Seattle Area
Bad takeaway and then Grubauer doesn't stop another one. Hard to find consistency when your goalie isn't making big stops. But he's certainly not the only one at fault as we are way too cavalier with the puck.
The defense could be much better, but he should have stopped the last 3.

Reactions: kihei

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Going into tonight Grubauer had a lower SV% (.885) than he ended up with in either of his first two seasons with the Kraken. Tonight ain't exactly going to help that.

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Rats. Couldn't ask for a much bigger opportunity to tie the score than that.

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Poturalski plays seven minutes and change, but then is on the ice in the last minute?

Reactions: Kevinsane

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
curb dammit.gif

Reactions: kihei

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Though technically we are in the race right now, I do not see how this Kraken team makes the playoffs

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
If you had told me this morning that the Kraken would lose to the Hawks and Bedard would have 0 points, I would have told you to stop messing around…

Mackenzie Entwistle? Seriously…?

Irie

Nov 14, 2010
Pacific Northwest
Over a minute of 5 on 3, and the opposition goalie is playing out above the top of the crease and the coaching staff calls timeout and then has the forwards on the half walls and in the bumper slot on the powerplay?

Kinda feels like I am watching Bantam youth hockey at the local rink with a parent volunteer behind the bench as coach.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I fervently hope that this season and possibly next is the step back before the giant leap forward that Firkus, Evans, Wright, Sale, and a more mature Beniers promises, because this team is maddening to watch.

I think we all need to learn how to spell Rehkopf. Because he is looking like a better prospect than most of them, definitely better than Sale. Maybe a big difference maker.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
I fervently hope that this season and possibly next is the step back before the giant leap forward that Firkus, Evans, Wright, Sale, and a more mature Beniers promises, because this team is maddening to watch.
I would say Firkus is 2 years away minimum, Sale 3 years,Rehkopf 2 years...yes our team can be maddening to watch...I miss Sprong and Donato and sometimes I wish GMFrancis would try to peddle Gru away he makes me crazy most nights

I think we all need to learn how to spell Rehkopf. Because he is looking like a better prospect than most of them, definitely better than Sale. Maybe a big difference maker.
yep

Over a minute of 5 on 3, and the opposition goalie is playing out above the top of the crease and the coaching staff calls timeout and then has the forwards on the half walls and in the bumper slot on the powerplay?

Kinda feels like I am watching Bantam youth hockey at the local rink with a parent volunteer behind the bench as coach.
Wow,Just Wow!!!

This isn’t over but it feels like it is
Actually it felt like it right at the beginning when the Kraken got behind 2-0

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
Well, another loss to a team you shouldn't be losing to.

The team just can't string together three periods or even a couple of games and will be in the "playoff hunt" only because the west absolutely sucks this year.

Both Edmonton and New Jersey are looking for a goalie maybe Gru?

I'm pretty sure they want one that can consistantly perform.
Grubauer ain't that.

What is with this team. Its like every game a different team shows up

It's a playoff bubble team which can't just outscore their mistakes like last season.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $5,220.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $25.00