GDT: Kraken At Black Hawks

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
The Seattle Kraken are set to visit the Chicago Black Hawks! This once proud franchise has been in turmoil lately but at least they youngster Connor Bedard to try to lead them out of the doldrums. I see the Kraken coming out of this with 2 points but they should not under estimate this squad from Chicago! Love to see another game where the Kraken fatten up their stats again. Its a 5:30 Pacific,6:30 Mountain and 7:30 Central time start! Here We Go Kraken Here We Go!!!

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Russell Flagellants said Poturalski was making his debut...well he's played 2 games with Carolina...he must mean he's making his Kraken debut...not sure why I'd be bringing up some of the youngsters but hey he's played well in Coachella this year and last especially so its a thank-you gesture

Renopucker

Jan 17, 2019
Reno
Perry is out. They won't say exactly why. He and Hall were designed to be vet presence. Tough stuff for da Hawks.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Quick release but Grubauer had a play on it and missed it. Happens way too much.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Bad takeaway and then Grubauer doesn't stop another one. Hard to find consistency when your goalie isn't making big stops. But he's certainly not the only one at fault as we are way too cavalier with the puck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad