Kovy rumors begin.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
The Kings locker room issue is a lack of balls and high levels of estrogen.

Kovalchuk has been the points leader on this team for a good portion of the season, he's the least of my concerns.

Until Willie took over, he was the best forward. Now he cuts his icetime in the 3rd because he doesn't trust him? Nate fricking thompson sees more icetime now!

Peter James Bond II

Mar 5, 2015
**** this team for misusing Kovy. And **** Luc and Blake for letting it happen.

WD: He is an interesting player. He relies totally on offense, he’s not a huge checker. His game revolves around offense. The one thing I do like, he’s excited to play. He wants to play, and when I call his name, it’s not like he mopes and goes out there. He wants to get a chance to play. Whenever he’s called, he’s up, right, ready to go. I’m hoping that’ll carry over and he’ll start scoring. He had a couple chances the other night. It was so unlike him to not get something out of it. He had that one in front that he bobbled a little bit. He just doesn’t do those things. Hopefully he’ll get on fire, and he’s a little bit streaky, and when he gets hot, then he plays well. <<<<<<<<<<

omg. Yes, Kovalchuk is a streaky player....803 NHL points in 803 games. Maybe he can get up to speed and stop being so streaky. WD is a dipshtt

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
Screenshot_20181125-215956_Twitter.jpg

Reactions: kilowatt

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
this team is a f***ing gong show we cant even celebrate the w’s

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
**** this team for misusing Kovy. And **** Luc and Blake for letting it happen.

Had they played better under Stevens, maybe he's still around to give Kovalchuk 20+ minutes a night. Maybe Pearson is still around to score goals.

People wanted change, were desperate to see change, and here's change.

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
Had they played better under Stevens, maybe he's still around to give Kovalchuk 20+ minutes a night. Maybe Pearson is still around to score goals.

People wanted change, were desperate to see change, and here's change.

So on pace for 81 to 85 points, what does that get you?

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
Article in the NYTimes about Kovy in LA..with quotes from him and former teammates

Ilya Kovalchuk’s Return to the N.H.L. Isn’t Going as Planned

He isn't part of the Manhattan beach crowd, he lives in Beverly Hills.

Panarin played with Kovy for 2 yrs in Russia, this is his take on Kovy's workouts

“We would practice before our practice, then stay after our practice,” Panarin said through his interpreter, Vlad Spektor. “After practice, we would skate for another 40 minutes. I went into the locker room afterward, and my teammates said jokingly, ‘That’s enough practice. How much more can you practice?’ Ilya said, ‘The dogs bark, but the caravan moves onward.’”

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad