Kovalev goal from last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
For the first time since he was traded to Montreal, I had an unbiased opinion on Kovalev.

What I can tell, he's got the best wrist shot in the world. Better than Sakic's. It's just amazing. A-ma-zing.

Form and Substance

Jun 11, 2004
50 Mission Cap said:
I retract my statements because I know for a fact Kovalev will join the habs next season and the habs will win the Stanley cup every year for the next 80 seasons

High flyin' Habs*

bLAH BLAH BLAH!!!! Kovalev is amazing!! What a goal :eek: !! I hope he signes with the habs!!!

RangsDave

Jun 17, 2004
New York
That was a great goal
Typical Russian Play
Russians are trained for speed and great offense, not to check or fight (except kasper)

TwineSniper

Aug 29, 2003
Canada
Does anybody know where to find a version to download straight to my hard drive? My connection is a little too slow for this streaming video thing...

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto
Looking forward to the crying habbers when he signs with somebody else.

Hopefully the Leafs. :D

ftyutin51

Jul 2, 2004
Huntington Bay, NY
WOw, what a move by Kovalev! He either toe-dragged his way past the defensemen or he just simply deked the crap out of him and scored.

Now this is the REAL Kovalev. :yo:

VAN-HAB

Vancouver Habitant
Sep 3, 2003
West Kelowna
PepNCheese said:
Thanks.

I thought you'd like that.
I liked it too, however Kovalev is too young to sign with Leafs, you have to be a little more patient, maybe in 4 or 5 years he will be a Leaf material.

Morbo

The Annihilator
Jan 14, 2003
Toronto
VAN-HAB said:
I liked it too, however Kovalev is too young to sign with Leafs, you have to be a little more patient, maybe in 4 or 5 years he will be a Leaf material.

Maybe in 4 or 5 years Montreal will be good enough for Kovalev to sign with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad