Speculation: KOTR's Fan Base Mock (Your #16 pick has been made)

misfit

5-14-6-1
Feb 2, 2004
just north of...everything
Ryan Pilon.

I like Pilon a lot. In fact, more than most (but apparently not all). With that said, I think there's a chance he could still be there with MTL's 2nd. Not a great chance, mind you, but a chance. I definitely wouldn't take him at 16, because I would be shocked to see him taken before we're up again at 33. That's the pick I would use to target Pilon, not the #16.

J4M13M

Jun 4, 2014
Saint John NB
1. F. Beauchimin
2. S. Despres
3. B. Gormley
4. D. Savard
5. J. Demers
6. D. Kulikov
7. M. Scandella
8. N. Beaulieau
9. E. Gelinas
10. A. MacDonald
11. K. Letang
12. M-E. Vlasic
13. M. Barberio
14. S. Robidas
15. A. Pardy

There's your list. It's not 30, but whatever. Some pretty good names on there.

J. Roy also stood out in the U18, playing against non Q players. I fail to see your argument for not drafting someone by just being from the Q.

You missed a couple big ones, just off the top of my head

K. Yandle
J. Oduya

(Both played for Moncton, same team as Gormley, Savard, Barberio, and MacDonald)

Blacktape

Aug 3, 2003
Saskatoon
My choice would be Chabot but I guess I'm in the minority here.

Chabot for 16 I'm in

After Hanifin Provorov and Werenski
are gone Chabot and Roy are up
and it most likely be Chabot as the
Choice.

So much his game to like
elite skating which sets him above
Roy

Oct 15, 2008
I like Pilon a lot. In fact, more than most (but apparently not all). With that said, I think there's a chance he could still be there with MTL's 2nd. Not a great chance, mind you, but a chance. I definitely wouldn't take him at 16, because I would be shocked to see him taken before we're up again at 33. That's the pick I would use to target Pilon, not the #16.

He is a player Ive seen play a fair amount. I like his game and think he could be a good nhl'er. I couldnt care less where he is ranked by the services.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad