Value of: Kopitar to Montreal

SlapshotTheMovie

Jan 18, 2013
didnt the Oilers teach us all that you cant have a team filled with young people you need vets Bergevin might not be trading all hes older players but hes not trading picks or younger players for rentals neither hes sticking with hes youth
Oilers didnt rebuild right but that doesnt change the fact that you are a bubble team. No high draft picks coming in. You will be just good enough to not get high draft picks and bad enough to not matter in the playoffs.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Oilers didnt rebuild right but that doesnt change the fact that you are a bubble team. No high draft picks coming in. You will be just good enough to not get high draft picks and bad enough to not matter in the playoffs.

Montreal had the #3 just a year ago and caufield fell to them

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast

Oilers need to start hitting with 2nd round picks or later. Last hit being Klefbom in 2011? Has Holland replaced the dart throwers yet?

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
can we lock this ? why is this even being discussed, I don't get it.

1) I agree I am not sure why Kopitar is being discussed but I guess this is a fan board where people can dream up stuff
2) I don't understand why this had morphed into a Rangers vs Candiens thing, and for that reason I agree locker up

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
Yeah... thats not a real accurate source since it says our youngest player is chytil who is actually 2 years older then our youngest player. SWING AND A MISS SPORT

C'mon dude, clearly Colorado has the youngest roster in the league. NYR are top 5 but you have a 37 year old goalie, then you have like Haley, Smith, Krieder etc.

Compare top 6+top 4 with an eye on the future and you'll see that there's a small handful of teams younger than NYR

Screenshot_20191115-112436.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad