Value of: Kopitar to Montreal

Toastman

Oct 12, 2011
As much as I always wanted to have him on the Habs, I personally wouldn't want to give up what the Kings would be asking. Although I do have the feeling that the Kings would be willing to move him for prospects if their season continues the way it has.

unicornpig

Dec 8, 2017
He has a nmc, but let’s say he did waive it probably would take a top 3 pick, Montreal’s best prospect and a roster player that isn’t a dump

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
No he’s not Blake said he and Kopitar were not going to be traded. They both are staying for the rebuild

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
Kopitar is on a much higher level than Subban though.

These two guys are leaders, cup winners and still elite. You need them to show the way to younger guys that get into the league.

How to train, how to eat, how to be a professional, on ice moves, stick work etc..

It’s so underrated that no one talks about that and just age and points

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
That doesn't disprove what I said. They could be traded or they could not be traded, what a GM says has little value when talking trades.

So players with NMC ‘’We like it here, it’s home. We were sold a rebuild and we’re with it’’

GM: These two elite players are very important to us and our rebuild. We want to keep them and build around them

Does these really screams ´´We don’t know whether they will be traded or not’´ to you?

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Yeah, my bad. Kopitar and Doughty

These are irrelevant when the players wants to stay and the team want to keep them.

I think it will ultimately depend on just how fast they can turn it around. If it's not going quickly they may not want to be around for it. Hard for you or I to speculate on it. I think they probably feel a little bit less urgency with this due to having won 2 Cups already.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
He has a nmc, but let’s say he did waive it probably would take a top 3 pick, Montreal’s best prospect and a roster player that isn’t a dump
Ya That's not going to happen for a 32 yr old player.
Funny how Weber has negative value but Kopitar is worth the moon.

Reactions: xxsciroccoxx

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad