Kopitar backhand for the hat trick

Gabe the Babe

Apr 24, 2014
More pk time/game, too.
This. Selke is a lock. Bergeron is the only other player that would’ve been in the conversation.

Kopitar also getting undersold on the MVP race. I mean the points he’s putting up in comparison to his teams points and on the dzone starts/pk time he gets.

I hope he gets votes. Such a likable dude. And I’m an Avs fan. I do hope/believe Mack wins. But Kopitar deserves more love.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Kopitar also getting undersold on the MVP race. I mean the points he’s putting up in comparison to his teams points and on the dzone starts/pk time he gets.
it's really pretty crazy, he does everything for this team. literally carries them most nights and plays all the hard minutes against the best guys

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
I've been spreading the word around my colleges and friends this whole season: Kopitar is a dominant and underrated player at this moment. Sad thing for my Avs that he brought his best form agains them.

Jetsfan87

Aug 24, 2015
Ontario
I remember when I wanted the Thrashers to draft him at 8 (thought he would be perfect between Heatley and Kovalchuk),but then they decided to trade back :mad:

Vinegar Strokes

Dirty Ducks
Oct 26, 2006
San DIego
If Kopitar keeps playing like this, I feel sorry for whichever higher seed plays the Kings in the first round.

I'd also have him as the MVP this season. It's between him and Mack, but Kopitar dominated while missing his 2c most of the season and is now white hot with him back.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
If Kopitar keeps playing like this, I feel sorry for whichever higher seed plays the Kings in the first round.

I'd also have him as the MVP this season. It's between him and Mack, but Kopitar dominated while missing his 2c most of the season and is now white hot with him back.
carter's absence was something i think even a lot of kings fans ignored.. those are 2 outrageously valuable centers on the same team and having them both makes the line matching game so much more difficult for other teams who don't have the same kind of center depth

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad